Alternative wheel design

For those of you who want something different than boring old BRM or Halibrands, how about these....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Attachments

• 75889-newRims.jpg
    75889-newRims.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 241

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Thats for the ricers mate --- looks like a cock up to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm, I reckon you might have trouble getting the pit crew to grab the spokes to change a wheel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Unless they were Kiwi's of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Only joking folks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Brian Stewart
Supporter
If it was a Kiwi wheel Pete, the spokes would be much bigger than that...

WHAT????
HOW DID I MISS THIS???!!!

A Penis wheel, "MOST INFIDEL" indeed. What this wheel needs is a spinner in the shape of,,,,,"you know what" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Can you imagine the bling/pimp factor, if this wheel was designed by a "none white designer".

As it stands now, it is obvious that the designer was a white man, hence the tinnnnnnny size of "spokes" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif :cool

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
BTW, did you hear about the Queenslander who was on a three Month contract in New Zealand, he was drinking in a pub in Whykickamoocow and got a call on his mobile, he hangs up grinning from ear to ear and orders drinks for everyone in the bar, and announces wife back home had just produced a typical baby boy weighing 25 pounds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif Nobody can believe a baby could weigh 25 pounds, but the Queenslander just shrugs. "That's about average for Queensland, like I said, my boy is a typical QLD baby".Congratulations were showered on him and many exclamations of "bloody heck" were heard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Two weeks later the Queenslander returned to the bar. The bartender says "glad to see you back everyones been having bets on how big your baby would be in two weeks and we were about to call you.""So what does he weigh now? The proud father replies "17 pounds" The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened, he weighed 25 pounds when he was born.
The Queenslander took a long s-l-o-w swig from his beer, leaned over the bar and said.........."Had him circumcised mate" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
WHAT????

As it stands now, it is obvious that the designer was a white man, hence the tinnnnnnny size of "spokes" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif :cool

[/ QUOTE ]

You're thinkong 19" or 20" bling version?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
There was a beautiful young woman knocking on my hotel room door all night! I finally had her let out.

The doctor gave a guy six months to live. The guy couldn't pay his bill. So the doctor gave him another six months.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dead_horse.gif

Tim. 22s only.

Pete,, Am I correct?? 8 lb of skin, 16.99 lb of fat, .01 lb “sausage”?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
"So what does he weigh now? The proud father replies "17 pounds" The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened, he weighed 25 pounds when he was born.
The Queenslander took a long s-l-o-w swig from his beer, leaned over the bar and said.........."Had him circumcised mate"

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wishing to start a civil war here Pete, but does this mean that Queenslanders are just big dicks??!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Regards

IMHO you fellas should stop taking the piss out of this guys wheel design, just remember what goes around comes around .Regards Jack.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
What jack?

You want us to start on you instead? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif When are you going to have my T44 finishhed?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif Get back to work!

Regards

Back