Anyone out there still riding motorbikes.

Yeah, er, greets Marcus. Considering the above, do you want to pay for lunch now? I can take Paypal... :shifty:

Don´t worry, my dear Keith, you´d still have Susanne (in Dave´s words "the glamorous widow") around for lunch, if you don´t mind :nice:

Phew! That's ok then. Ok, off you go then and have a good ride!

Rough luck my dear man...I survived Oschersleben so I´ll be attending the lunch you´re having with Susanne :laugh:

Attachments

• PUBI4753.JPG
    PUBI4753.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 190

Keith

Rough luck my dear mn...I survived Oschersleben so I´ll be attending the lunch you´re having with Susanne :laugh:

Verdammt! :mad:

Nice riding stance there Marcus, but i can see what the problem is. I think you missed off your training wheels....:quirk:

Damn it...you caught me :uneasy:

And please be nice to my memsahib, will you?

Her approval for a Panigale is still pending...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Marcus,
As my road 2 piece leathers were for a weight of 88kg and now I'm 75kg I need to get a new set. Also my helmets are now "out of date" and a bit on the loose side. Tell me what colour your Panigale will eventually be and I will conform. (I would prefer Assoluto Nero but it's your machine and not mine). (This might mean some extra fairings for you for track days but I know it would look very smart.- I saw a black framed beemer with chromed panels in Knightsbridge just before the party. Quite spectacular but really lacked the sex appeal probably because it was German. (Actually probably made in the PRC)

Last edited:

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Still riding ?
Nope, I am too old now, but enjoying building a new Vincent Black Shadow from scratch.

Attachments

• Crankcase 004.jpg
    Crankcase 004.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Crankcase 008.jpg
    Crankcase 008.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Crankcase 005.jpg
    Crankcase 005.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 171

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Nice machine work there Jimmy!
That would be a great thread to watch while you're building it...

Back