Bruce Whittaker's car delivered

Re: Bruce Whittaker\'s car delivered

looks great to me! do you know if he had to do much modification to the rear deck lid? i ordered a RCR and Fran is putting in my 4.6L that i sent him. Fran says i will have to modify the rear deck lid(damn DOHC heads). thanks for your help.
ps: i love Brisbane...wes

MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
foaming at the mouth like a kid at an Icecream truck.
Can I have one Pete, can I ?

What a fantastic looking car , Very well finished, I like the
wheels and am also keen on the fuel caps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Yes you can Dave, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gifcall Peter Ransom at 07 3807 2480, or look at www.drbsportscars.com. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif Have your check book ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

What a picture.... Wow

Very clean and impressive looking GT.
Kind of what I was thinking for myself.
Hopefully not too far away from making it a reality.
Im sure jealous Bruce LOL

Richard Mills Mackay Qld

Wow! Incredible looking car. I like the personal touches ( it makes it his own ) Those exhausts look like the supertrap mufflers. They sound great. I had them on my Lotus till I decided to change things around.
The blue with yellow is a nice touch as well. ( I want one too )

Bruce, good on you! It takes balls to create a unique GT40 that stand out in the crowd. We get tired of seeing the same old golf coloured GT40's (no offence intended).Those Simmons look great on a 40, I was looking at them but went with ROH. Mate enjoy your ride and all the best1

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter

Pete said:
Bruce wanted his GT40 to have the modern look of the new Ford GT. 18" wheels,

Pete -
Can you tell us what the brand is and what the dimensions are of the wheels including backspacing? There are a lot of wheel brands to choose from but the backspacing is always a little challenging. This car looks like it rolled off the new car assembly line for sale in 2007. The 40 is truly timeless and this one has been done right!

Pete:

Are the holes in the rear deck ( by the tail lights) lid for minor ventilation or warning sensors when backing up? Great looking car and tastefully done!

Mark

60-61 said:
Pete -
Can you tell us what the brand is and what the dimensions are of the wheels including backspacing? There are a lot of wheel brands to choose from but the backspacing is always a little challenging. This car looks like it rolled off the new car assembly line for sale in 2007. The 40 is truly timeless and this one has been done right!

The wheels are Simmons Alta. They come in 17" and 18" diametres. They also come in various widths ranging from 6" to 11". They are a high quality wheel desinged to take the harsh Australian climate and roads. You can find more info at Simmons Wheels Online. The wheels are made to your specs, so any offset can be ordered, but it takes some time.

Bob.

Back