Fatal GT40 Accident - Please tell me this is not Toms RCR GT40

I've just received this very sad news. I too pray for Tom's full recovery. I know the loss of his passenger will be with him always, but pray that Tom does not unduly suffer due to this tragic accident.

Sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved especially the bereaved and wish Tom a speedy and successful recovery. A sad day indeed.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sticking this to the top for a while .....

Still praying for you Tom!!!!!

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Please keep updates coming Fran and make sure Tom's family and his friend's family know there are many people keeping them in their thoughts.

our prayers ,thoughts and wishes are with you and your family Tom, hopefully a speedy recovery, Neville Nesbitt and family.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Guys,
here's the latest communication with Toms family.....small steps for Tom but there is improvement...

Morning Michael,
I just wanted to check in and see how you are all doing.I also wanted to let you know that there is a continued great outpouring of goodwill for your Dad. Please continue to pass on our regards

Good morning Fran

We all praying for Thomas, gladly the doctors sayed that his level is going really good. So he is still in koma but if we visit him we can see that his closed eyes are moving. On Friday he had an third and last op. In this op the doctors fixed his spine because the first neck vertebrae had a break but the op was really good without any complications.
Thank you for the information about the outpouring of goodwill and please say thanks to all people in the community.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Hey guys latest from Michael...

Tom is doing well. So he breaths all day without a machine and this week he will come to a rehabilitation clinic. He is still in coma but he doesn't get any medicine so we only wait that he wakes up. His eyes were sometimes open. So all hope

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thank God... And thanks for checking in with Michael and posting here Fran!!

Great news indeed!!! Keep on healing Tom!!!

I just got the information of Tom's accident ;terrible ... After the very tought period after the accident , I am glad to see that he is recovering and hope is there to get him again on the GT40s community ...

René

This is crazy. Had Thomas on my mind yesterday and sent him an email. Recieved a response back from one of his co-workers about him being in an accident. However, no details.

Called the house and spoke with his son Michael. Thomas is still in a coma however will be moving to a re-hab center within the next couple of weeks. I am in shock and speechless. Thomas has been a very good friend to me and my family for almost 20 years. My God let my friend pull through this

Back