Finally New RCR factory being completed

Congratulations, Fran! You have done very well with your business and continue to amaze me with your knowledge and intensity of products and commitment to your customers. Our shop is also in the manufacturing business and we are very pleased to see that the industry is finally getting the attention that it deserves. We are also going thru an expansion and just poured the foundation to double our production facility and machine shop. When the new expansion comes on line in April, we will have 36,000 sq ft of production space. As soon as I get this done, we will close the papers on the SLC. I am looking forward to it!
John

Nice job Fran!! Keep up the good work. Thank you for shipping my parts to Voss.:thumbsup:

Jimmy,

we added more staff last year..

fultime parts/customer service guy..Darrin
New shop foreman...Kurt
Fabricator...Matt
CNC machinist.. Ric.
Assembly/fab.....Brandon
Assembly...David

With property prices where they are in Metro Detroit purchasing and refurbishing a building is not very different in cost to leasing...which we have done since day one.

We also do many other projects away from the hand built car industry , so having this space will allow us even more scope.
To survive the last few years means a business has to be able to diversify...and be fluid, which is exactly what I have been trying to do....

This industry has to be one of the hardest to survive in....not everyone can afford what any of us manufacture but most, if not all gearheads will go without food (but not beer) to buy the next part for their hotrod...I know I did many times...

One of the things I have not done is raise or change my prices in many years, even though raw material costs have gone through the roof ,we have also added extra content in many of the kits for no cost increase...I understand that everyone wants value for their dollar and manufacturing in the USA is not the cheapest or easiest but even to me being a Limey it is very important to support our own...

I live in Metro Detroit by choice and spend as many manufacturing dollars as I can in Michigan...its pretty important to me, as I am sure it is to many others on here...

Thanks from all of us at RCR for everyones support , we love what we do here and hope to continue for many more years

Back