GT40s.com Paddock GUNS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEFF,

"That "unpleasant thing" is apparently put your life and your wife's life, at risk over a $100 home entertainment device."

YOUR WORDS NOT MINE....NICE SPIN...

KEEP A TUBE OF KY NEXT TO YOUR BED. THE NEXT ROBBER MIGHT BE FRESH OUT OF JAIL.
HE MIGHT BITCH SLAP YOU TILL YOU CRY AND THEN HAVE HIS WAY WITH YOU.. THEN YOU CAN GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE WANTS, AND LET HIM GO. WHY NOT MAKE HIM SOME CUPCAKES TOO. THEN HIS NICK NAME FOR YOU WILL BE CUPCAKE.

FOR YOU THAT IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN HAVING A GUN...

SLEEP WELL...

HE MIGHT BITCH SLAP YOU TILL YOU CRY AND THEN HAVE HIS WAY WITH YOU.. THEN YOU CAN GIVE HIM ANYTHING HE WANTS, AND LET HIM GO. WHY NOT MAKE HIM SOME CUPCAKES TOO. THEN HIS NICK NAME FOR YOU WILL BE CUPCAKE.

SLEEP WELL...

Walt, I trust you would consider comments like these totally unacceptable and repulsive if they had been made to a woman. Feelings run high in the paddock, but they are equally unacceptable and repulsive when directed towards a man.

Last edited:
That's sound logic. I suppose it's one of those "I know a foreigner when I see one" deals.

Dumpster fire thread Randy, Ron. I'm ashamed to have participated, to allow myself to get caught up the vile tone this thread has dissolved into.

I will extract myself from further posts on this issue.

Dumpster fire thread Randy, Ron. I'm ashamed to have participated, to allow myself to get caught up the vile tone this thread has dissolved into.

I will extract myself from further posts on this issue.

Even sounder logic, and fully understood in my opinion. I have always appreciated and respected your posts Chris.

Last edited:
Nick,

so jeff can break my balls, call me names and twist my words , accuse me of putting my wife and neighbors life at risk, all because people do not agree with him. And i should stay quiet. He is here only to break balls! He has next to zero input on the car forum.

I may have helped jeff by showing him how he is a soft target. Might even save his life someday.

Nick,

so jeff can break my balls, call me names and twist my words , accuse me of putting my wife and neighbors life at risk, all because people do not agree with him. And i should stay quiet. He is here only to break balls! He has next to zero input on the car forum.

I may have helped jeff by showing him how he is a soft target. Might even save his life someday.

Where did I say you should stay quiet. I just asked would you use the words you used to a woman.

As for Jeff's actions making him a soft target, here is the advice from a UK Police Force, you know the good guys, on what to do if confronted by an armed robber in your business or home. Pretty much the same as Jeff's advice to you, if not in the same words.

Stay calm and try not to panic

Do not take risks. Avoid sudden movements and explain any overt actions you are about to make. An armed criminal can be unpredictable and/or ruthless.

Do not reach for pockets, handbags or activate a hold up alarm unless you are certain you can do so without being seen

Do not ‘have a go’. Goods and cash can be replaced. Your safety and that of your colleagues and customers is paramount

Do exactly as you are told (edit this obviously means within reason)

Do not become involved. Avoid confrontational eye contact with the raider

In any case I am going to follow Chris's example and I will also extract myself from further posts on this issue.

Last edited:
Good advice nick.. However it did no work well for someone i know. She takes care of a senior citizen....he is in a wheel chair. She took him out to get some air during the day. Two me stopped their car, punched the senior citizen in the face so hard they knocked his eye out of the socket. And robbed them of $5.00... People will kill for less.. Jeff was lucky

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You make my point over and over Walt. Might need to call social services, as your wife is in danger with such a trigger happy individual in the house.

HI CUPCAKE.. ANOTHER LIE...WHAT A SURPRISE. BECAUSE I EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO PROTECT MYSELF, YOU WANT TO BREAK MY BALLS..

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LIE, AND YOU ARE A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.OR AS YOU CALL IT A COWARD.

OH YOU MENTIONED YOU HAVE DONE UNPLEASANT THINGS... DID YOU GET A PAPER CUT AT WORK????

Cupcake,

so i tell about how a senior citzen gets punched in the face and his eye knocked out and robbed of $5.00 and some how you twist that aroung and say you will call social service because my wifes life is in danger?????
Do you hear voices in you head also???? Seek help, you are one sick dude as i have said before..

You had a chance to show compassion to the senior.... Not you , you just want to lie lie lie...

Carry on cupcake

Taking the advice of unarmed British police, who run away from Muslims is suicidal. In their scheme, your only hope is that your home invader isn't a murderous rapist.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Over here we're still at the "mock" and "ridicule" stage when it comes to addressing citizens and/or politicians who'd seriously even SUGGEST banning knives. ANY KIND of knives.

Next so-called "leaders" across the pond will be banning hammers, crowbars, tire irons (lug wrenches), pitch forks, chainsaws, HAND saws, hatchets, ice picks, any kind of screwdriver - the list will be endless.

Wait 'til they discover people can literally be killed with a credit card. ('Not joking there...)

SMH

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

SLEEP WELL...

Classy, Walt....you must be so proud of yourself! :shocked:

Obviously, no cheers for you...but plenty of jeers!!!

Doug

Doug,
doug,
thank you for your input.. I guess it is ok for cupcake to constantly break my balls... And everyones balls. You ok with that??? He makes false statements about me (lies) you ok with that?

So as for what you think about my post.......jimmy crack corn

Doug,

you know what is classy?? When toy send anothe member a pm and cuss them out.. You wouldn't do it on the forum because you too are a coward. You know who you sent it to.. That member read it to me..

Just a reminder, this thread is about guns

carry on

Larry,

i agree with you. The bad guys will use anything to hurt of kill their victims.
Like run over them with a truck.. You are right, you can kill with a cerdit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back