GT40s.com Paddock GUNS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sound logic. I suppose it's one of those "I know a foreigner when I see one" deals.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the reply, here is a simple check for you colonials on how to spot a native Brit.

1 Follow the suspect into a supermarket such as Walmart (other supermarkets are available).
2 Do not be alarmed if they start browsing in the gun section, they may just be a curious Brit.
3 When opportune ram you shopping trolley as hard as you can into the back of their legs.
4 If they turn round and apologise most profusely, 100% native Brit.

However, there are some provisos, best not to try it with any Northerners, particularly Mancs, Geordies or scousers. I have lived in the North for 25 years now, lovely people, very down to earth, but you are likely to be met with a (insert naughty word) off response.

Also, avoid using this check on Glaswegians, again lovely people but they might respond with a Glasgow kiss. Believe me no matter how attractive you find them you want to avoid a Glasgow kiss at all costs.

Last edited:
'Cute.

Both of you have an uncanny talent for totally ignoring any point being made that runs contrary to whatever narrative/argument/position you support.

G'night, y'all.

Larry

If you are really concerned think about this.

If there was a terrorist murder by someone fitting the profile you have given, in the US would it be reported widely by the press, Fox news for example.

Why do you think this would be any different in the UK , we have the Daily Mail here. The Lee Rigby terrorist murder, and the London Bridge street terrorist murders, both happened in London, both of which were reported widely by the press.

So how you could think the recent increase in murders is because of an increase in "so-called refugees", or that "no one really knows...or 'will say" and it would not be all over the news is beyond me.

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Nick you have to remember the world is a scary place for the Fox News crowd. ISIS lurking in every parking lot and Mall, immigrants stealing jobs and illegals voting.

And immigrants/refuges? Ye shall know them by the browness of their name...lol...

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Jeff,
waiting for your answer to post #172...

You repeatedly said you'd draw down on someone trying to take your VCR. That's likely to start a firefight, with you, your wife and your neighbors at risk.

Don't do it. Not over a VCR. That would be....stupid? Insane?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
You repeatedly said you'd draw down on someone trying to take your VCR. That's likely to start a firefight, with you, your wife and your neighbors at risk.

Don't do it. Not over a VCR. That would be....stupid? Insane?

Yes, Jeff, but the alt-right doesn't care about that, they just care that they "win" and a dead perp would be proof of that to their gun toting, radical "buddies".

I agree with you...not only would it be ridiculous to start a gunfight with a thief in your own home, it would be a "disconnect" to take someone's life over a $100 VCR. I would find a way to replace the VCR (BTW...how long has it been since you saw a VCR for sale???)...there's just no way to replace a life once it's taken, though.

There must be something about the radical right that makes them think violence is the only way to solve a difference of opinion...in this case the difference of opinion would be over who owns that VCR in the thief's hands. At any rate, IMHO the value of a life far exceeds the value of a VCR.

Of course, the alt-right will counter with "The perp should have thought about that first"...but obviously in this scenario they don't, so we have to. My experience with criminals (keep in mind I was a TDCJ level 2 grievance officer for 18 months, so I do have some insight into the "criminal mind") is that for the most part thievery is almost always an act of desperation. Not always...but almost.

Doug

Last edited:
Jeffy you silly boy.... no one can LEGALLY have a SAW. Unless, you spend say...$100,000 and go through the Federal Tax Stamp process to buy a fully automatic firearm manufactured before 1984 IIRC. Before the Gun Control Act of 1968, interstate sales of firearms were not even required to be tracked IIRC. There are millions of firearms that are in legal possession by millions of Americans that were sold before 1968 that Government has zero records of. If there is no “record”, they do not “exist”. Soooo ....good luck with voluntary compliance, and getting police to start knocking on doors and “asking” for them Stop with the hyperbole and go back to your medicine cabinet and eat a couple more Xanax.....please

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Triggered my Tornado-Flake!

The SAW reference was a joke. Humor. Sense of. You lack it!

You are still 10000% wrong on the constitutional analysis of the Illinois town decision. Scalia in Heller said AWBs a-ok! Enough to make a snowflake-flake!

JEFF,

AGAIN YOU AVOID MY QUESTION.

SO LETS RECAP

YOU CLAIM I SAID SOMETHING I DID NOT AND YOU CAN'T PROVE IT... SO YOU LIED ABOUT ME.

AND YOU ARE a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

SO NOW EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE..

HAVE A NICE DAY..

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Walt. Stop. You REPEATEDLY said you would, and I should, use a gun to stop an armed intruder in my home/your home who wanted a VCR (let's say Netflix box to be more modern). You drawing a gun in that situation dramatically increases the chances that you get shot, your wife gets shot or your neighbors get shot.

You said that REPEATEDLY. If fact, you just said it again above with this "lacks courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things" stuff. That "unpleasant thing" is apparently put your life and your wife's life, at risk over a $100 home entertainment device.

You said that REPEATEDLY.

Good grief.

You are still 10000% wrong on the constitutional analysis of the Illinois town decision.

Where did I post my “analysis” of the article?

Aren’t you really Jeff Young Jr? You know, the 12 year old who stole his fathers GT40’s.com logon info? Because bro, your last post sure reads like it.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Walt. Stop. You REPEATEDLY said you would, and I should, use a gun to stop an armed intruder in my home/your home who wanted a VCR (let's say Netflix box to be more modern). You drawing a gun in that situation dramatically increases the chances that you get shot, your wife gets shot or your neighbors get shot.

You know, Jeff, I don't see WW's posts unless someone quotes him. Well, someone did recently and WW's response was something to the effect of "...have you ever watched someone die at your hands?"

I could almost see the gleeful look in his eyes....it was creepy and scary.

I'm certain my dad would have killed other pilots during WWII...after all, he had enough confirmed kills to be classified an "Ace". He would not talk about those he killed, though...he preferred to talk about the brave pilots with whom he served. As a kid I wanted desperately to hear war stories, but he would have none of that...and certainly did not want to relive his "kills".

War is hell...nobody can doubt that...but I've never known anyone to seem so pleased that they killed someone as it seemed like WW was in that one quoted message.

Cheers? Nope!

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back