GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This news just in. Hope Hicks tells "white lies" for Comrade president.

Borrowed from Twitter:

Common white lies;

1. "I'm five minutes away"

2. "You look great"

3. "I'm fine"

4. "I was just about to call you"

5. "there was no collusion with the Russians"

Wait a minute! One of these things is not like the other. :huh::eek::shrug:

Well, that was fast. Hope Hicks resigns. I tell ya, they shouold call these years, the "Fast & The Furious." Stuff, just happens so quickly nowadays.

And I forgot.

Dicks Sporting Goods stopped selling AR-15's or assault weapons and raised the age to buy guns to 21. And now Wal Mart just announced they raised the age limit to 21 for buying guns and ammo. Small baby steps, but better than nothing.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I'm sure everyone pleased...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0yd6k2.jpg
    0yd6k2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 251
Mike, you never answered the question. Are you in favor of felons, domestic abusers and the mentally ill owning guns?

And you still haven’t answered this question. Can we mark you down as “affirmative”, that you’re OK with felons, domestic abusers and the mentally ill owning guns and assault weapons? Seems like an easy question to answer.

I betcha Bill Lumbergh could answer the question. :loser:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good morning / afternoon gents....

I hope my recent absence has not caused too much of a stir here.
Please lets, again, keep this thread focused on political discussions and not discussions about each other.
In the many years I have been involved in computer bulletin board and forums such as this, I have never yet seen anyone change another’s mind when it comes to polarizing subjects. But we seem to enjoy trying anyway.
Please try to be kind to one another.
We would appreciate that you do NOT use profanity or imagery’s that are in poor or questionable taste in this forum as it is a forum that is open to the world and therefore may be subject to viewing by young eyes.
Thank you again for your parience and partnership in these endeavors.

Good morning / afternoon gents....

I hope my recent absence has not caused too much of a stir here.
Please lets, again, keep this thread focused on political discussions and not discussions about each other.
In the many years I have been involved in computer bulletin board and forums such as this, I have never yet seen anyone change another’s mind when it comes to polarizing subjects. But we seem to enjoy trying anyway.
Please try to be kind to one another.
We would appreciate that you do NOT use profanity or imagery’s that are in poor or questionable taste in this forum as it is a forum that is open to the world and therefore may be subject to viewing by young eyes.
Thank you again for your parience and partnership in these endeavors.

"A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still" Dale Carnegie

I realize that it’s difficult to hear all the bad news when the guy you voted for is malfunctioning. And moving towards indictment or impeachment. Mueller is getting very close to proving Trump’s collusion and conspiracy since Gates pled to “conspiracy against the United States.” There’s your crime.

And there’s Trump announcing yesterday he wants to take your guns. Even Obama never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back