How Often Do You Drive Your 40?

I have a hard time limiting myself to a single 50 mile lap over mountain roads, and just once a week. My parents used to complain about me that I have no discipline but I think that when I'm able to so restrict myself, I prove them wrong. Being an adult, however, I don't really feel obliged to prove them wrong. At least not every week.

How often do you get out in your 40? What kind of driving do you usually do when you're out?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I'll drive mine 100 miles plus per weekend over the summer months in Colorado.

I drive mine 4 to 5 times a week around 5 p.m. or after dinner.. The traffic is light and I hit the back country roads that I know well and average 20 to
30 miles a run..... On Saturday or Sunday I go for a longer drive on the interstate... She turned 5000 on the odo yesterday...

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I have given more dollar rides than I can count which keeps the battery charged but as long as there it good weather and clean roads I'm driving it for pleasure. I bought it in 2007 finished it in 2008 and have over 9k miles on it.

Chuck

Supporter
Weekends, typically thirty miles or more. 3500 miles, most since engine rebuild and tranny replacement two years ago.

Whenever weather and times allows. Backcountry and Mountainroads, sometime on the autobahn. 2500 mls in 5 months

TOM

Back