Jokes anyone? -

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A frog walks into a bank and asks to see a personal advisor about a loan. The personal advisor, a Miss Patricia Wakk, sits him down and asks how much he wants to borrow. “£15,000″ says the frog “I see”, says Miss Wakk, “And do you have any collateral to cover this loan?” “Yes”, says the frog and hands over a small pink pottery elephant “Erm, have you anything else, this probably won’t be enough.”, says Miss Wakk “I think that will be sufficient,” says the frog. “Well, I would have to check with the manager but I find it unlikely”, she says. “Oh I see, well be sure to mention my name when you ask him, it’s Kermit, Kermit Jagger. Does the name mean anything to you?” says the frog “Not really Mr Jagger, but if you would like to wait here I will be back in a moment.” says Patricia. With that she goes to see the manager. “I have a frog called Kermit Jagger outside who wants to borrow £15,000 using this as collateral.” she says. The manager looks at the elephant and says “okay then.” “But it’s £15,000!” protests Miss Wakk, “What on earth is that thing if it can be used as collateral for a £15,000 loan?” The manager sighs, hands back the elephant and says, “It’s a nick-nack Patti Wakk, give the frog a loan, his old man’s a Rolling Stone.”

As the dentist leaned towards his patient to work on her teeth, he paused abruptly.

"Excuse me, Miss, those are my testicles that you are holding."

"I know," answered his patient sweetly, "so let's be very careful not to hurt each other!"

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at The pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".

You know you're going to send this on. . .

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.

One evening, after the honeymoon, he was cleaning his golf clubs for his Saturday game.

His wife was standing at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks.

"Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit playing so much golf. Maybe you should sell your clubs and cancel your membership at the golf club."

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

Tim replied, ”There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

"Ex wife!", she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

Tim said, ”I wasn't.“

Last edited:
The Arrogance of Authority

download

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher.
He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."
The rancher said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me !"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.

"See this f*****g badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !!
No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear... do you understand ?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

download

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

(I just love this part....)

"Your badge, show him your f*****g BADGE........!

> Bill Clinton Started jogging near his
> new home in Chappaqua.
>
> But on each run he happened to jog
> past a hooker standing on the same
> street corner, day after day.
>
>
> With some apprehension he would brace
> himself as he approached her for what
> was most certainly to follow.
>
> "Fifty dollars!" she would cry
> out from the curb.
>
>
> "No, Five dollars!"
> fired back Clinton
>
> This ritual between Bill and the
> hooker continued for days.
>
> He'd run by and she'd yell,
> "Fifty dollars!"
> And he'd yell back,
> "Five dollars!"
>
> One day however,
> Hillary decided that she
> wanted to accompany her
> husband on his jog!
>
> As the jogging couple neared the problematic
> street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would
> bark her $50 offer and Hillary would
> wonder what he'd really
> been doing on all his past outings.
>
> He realized he should have a
> darn good explanation
> for the Secretary of State.
>
> As they jogged into the turn that would
> take them past the corner,
> Bill became even more apprehensive
> than usual.
>
> Sure enough,
> there was the hooker!
>
> Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes
> as she watched the pair jog past.
> Then, from the sidewalk,
> the hooker yelled...
>
> See what you get for five bucks!?"

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'Just received this one:

"I was in a pub last Saturday night. I drank a few and noticed two very large women by the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them chirped saying, "It's WALES, you idiot!"

So, I immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry. Are you two whales from Ireland?"

And that, pretty much, is the last thing I remember..."

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up in the middle of the night next to some chick who was snoring and farting, so I knew I made it home OK!

The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next shit could spell disaster.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, "Fuck it, soldier on!"

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30.

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

A Catholic boy in confession says, "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister." "That's a disgrace, said the priest, especially when you have two gorgeous brothers."

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Back