Just thought I'd finally say hi

Hello all, I had ran across this forum quite a while back, GT40's have always been a favorite of mine, but was in no position to even consider building a car (so I figured it was safer to stay away :cry:).

Well I've been lurking more seriously recently (along with *gasp* other component cars!), but I don't think my budget will allow for a GT40 build this time.

Who knows, maybe someday.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Welcome Matt. Some of the greatest attributes to this site are open minds and vast automotive skills and knowledge that can be applied to other projects outside of strict GT projects. I'm sure you'll find a project soon in which you can apply what you see or learn from the folks that frequent this site.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Matt....

If you have any questions - just bubble them up on the forums....

Keep the dream alive!

Hi Matt, Welcome to the forum, Check out the Lola and Auto Collection threads, there is a lot more to this site that just GT40s. and if the buget is tight (lord Knows we all have that) consider a scratch build, you don't need a lot of money to start, just a Dream.
Cheers Leonmac.

Well, a GT40's in the garage, the toolbox is being rebuilt, and it's about time to start getting to work! I was about a week away from pulling the trigger on a Daytona, but picked up the work in progress Sabre kit from the for sale section. At 6' 5 1/2" the fit's a bit snug (as expected), especially in the footwell... :uhoh2:

Looking forward to the project!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Matt,

That fabulous!

Welcome to the club, I get a warm feeling just knowing there is a 40 in the garage.

By the way, we just love photos!

Welcome to the site Matt, I've only been here a few days and hve gotten some really advice on my build. Everyone is willing to pitch-in. It's a really great site,wish I would've joined sooner.

Thanks all! Glad to hear there's help a plenty around here, I'm sure I'll have my fair share of questions getting going.

Back