Knock Out Punches!

And he bought a climate that made that so possible for so many.

Attachments

• believe.jpg
    believe.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 187

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ronald Reagan did a lot of things.

He grew the size of Government more than any other President. How can you big Government haters still love Mr Reagan?

He passed the last Country wide amnitsty for illegal aliens.

But by far his most lasting accomplishment..........

He sent US troops to Lebanon why? Who knows. So he sent US troops to Lebanon, a Muslim Jihadist drives a bomb laden truck into their barricks, killing hundreds!

What does the great Reagan do? He immediatly pulls out our troop and goes home. Proving to all in the Middle East that terrorist style attacks against the US work just great!!!

Thanks alot Mr Reagan!

Oh yea, I almost forgot, he also fucked the economy! As you can see, from the moment he took office, the US econony has never been the same.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
VP Candidate Paul Ryan an out and out LIAR!!!

From the Houston Chronicle this morning:

"Republican Paul Ryan now says he didn't run a marathon in less than three hours as he claimed in a nationally broadcast interview.

The vice presidential hopeful acknowledged Saturday he had misstated his marathon time by more than an hour. Runner's World magazine found evidence he had completed one marathon, in 1990, and finished in just over four hours.

Ryan told radio host Hugh Hewitt last month he had run a "two hour and fifty-something" marathon. That's a pace of less than 7 minutes per mile--extremely fast for recreational runners.

Ryan said he should have rounded his marathon time to four hours, not three."

If Paul Ryan will lie about something as inconsequential as his time in a race from 12 years ago, what else will he lie about?

I, for one, do not want leadership in the White House who demonstrate a history, or even a proclivity, for dishonesty or "lies by omission". Romney is guilty of such an "omission" transgression, IMHO, by his refusal to make public his income tax returns, and now the VP candidate, Paul Ryan, LIES about his time in a 26 mile race by an entire hour?

Deceitful LIARS, both of them....cannot be trusted to tell the truth, cannot be trusted to lead our country....whether you believe in the Conservative agenda or not, the minimum we ought to be able to demand from our leaders is simple truth to simple questions, not outright evasive actions or outright mistruths.

Again....SHAME on THEM!!!!!

Doug

Keith

Blimey, go easy there Doug - you are starting to sound like Craik v2.0 mate... :laugh:

You've even got that dyselxic spelling touch as well!

Ronald Reagan did a lot of things.

He grew the size of Government more than any other President. How can you big Government haters still love Mr Reagan?

He passed the last Country wide amnitsty for illegal aliens.

But by far his most lasting accomplishment..........

He sent US troops to Lebanon why? Who knows. So he sent US troops to Lebanon, a Muslim Jihadist drives a bomb laden truck into their barricks, killing hundreds!

What does the great Reagan do? He immediatly pulls out our troop and goes home. Proving to all in the Middle East that terrorist style attacks against the US work just great!!!

Thanks alot Mr Reagan!

Oh yea, I almost forgot, he also fucked the economy! As you can see, from the moment he took office, the US econony has never been the same.

US-national-debt-GDP.png

Jim, You see that vertical line at 2007? That's when your Democrat majority took over the Congress and Senate, straight up from there. The Dodd Frank act for affordable housing and loose lending procedures (income requirements were lowered) started the housing slide. Nice try at misinformation though!

Here's Barney!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo"]Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube[/ame]

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fechter,

Its not just Fox anymore, all the new services are giving a great amount of coverage Ryans many, many lies and have added several more.

I have asked you several times, for your thoughts. I posted questions, my questions, you probably just forgot to reply. Please add some thoughts on why he would also lie about being a great marathon runner.

The reason I really want your views on this subject, is that you, just like Mr Ryan say things that are not true, distort facts and misslead almost daly. Why do you guys do it?

We all know that only a very small % of the folks are fooled and most thinking people are insulted by this type of activity?

Is this a Consevative thing or are you both so insecure you feel the need to impress folks with lies?

Help us out here, save the insults for another day, this is important.

Why do you suppose Ryan would lie and distort the truth, at the most important moment of his life?

Was he desperate?

Was there nothing truthful to attack the Democrats with?

Did he think no one would notice?

Did Romney make him?

Does he always lie and distort?

Last edited:
Mr Fechter,

Its not just Fox anymore, all the new services are giving a great amount of coverage Ryans many, many lies and have added several more.

I have asked you several times, for your thoughts. I posted questions, my questions, you probably just forgot to reply. Please add some thoughts on why he would also lie about being a great marathon runner.

The reason I really want your views on this subject, is that you, just like Mr Ryan say things that are not true, distort facts and misslead almost daly. Why do you guys do it?

We all know that only a very small % of the folks are fooled and most thinking people are insulted by this type of activity?

Is this a Consevative thing or are you both so insecure you feel the need to impress folks with lies?

Repetition is the mother of boredom craik.

Attachments

• fact.jpg
    fact.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 163

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I'm giving Ryan credit for misstating his marathon time and I don't think he was trying to lie about it.

Other than that, I think he's a fucking asshole, but I am enjoying watching him suck off Romney on national television, just because he wants to be VPOTUS so much. Maybe the worst job in politics and he's making a fool of himself trying to get it. He didn't like Romney so much until Romney invited him onto the ticket.

I started donating to Obama today, Bob. Worse than that, I used your VISA card and home address. Just kidding. LOL

I'm giving Ryan credit for misstating his marathon time and I don't think he was trying to lie about it.

Other than that, I think he's a fucking asshole, but I am enjoying watching him suck off Romney on national television, just because he wants to be VPOTUS so much. Maybe the worst job in politics and he's making a fool of himself trying to get it. He didn't like Romney so much until Romney invited him onto the ticket.

I started donating to Obama today, Bob. Worse than that, I used your VISA card and home address. Just kidding. LOL

Good, I wondered what that sucking sound was;~)

Back