Name Tags for Road America

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I will be there on Wednesday evening, Friday I will make a post where they will be so everyone can get them. Other than 3 people I don't know what any of you look like. It will be nice to put a face with a member.

Mike Christian
P2120

Looking forward to it - thanks for your efforts in putting the tags together!!

Attachments

• DSC01653.JPG
    DSC01653.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 252
Hi Jack,

I hope it is not to late for a name tag. I'll be there on Thursday with Gulf CAV GT #158.

Name on tag:

Johann
CAV America

Thank you for this neat service and hope to make use of your services in the future. Can I contribute to your cost?

Ron McCall

Supporter
I will be there on Wednesday evening, Friday I will make a post where they will be so everyone can get them. Other than 3 people I don't know what any of you look like. It will be nice to put a face with a member.

I will have no access to the internet from tomorrow morning until Sunday night. I guess I could just look for someone wearing a name tag and ask them where they got it??

They look great BTW!

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I will have no access to the internet from tomorrow morning until Sunday night. I guess I could just look for someone wearing a name tag and ask them where they got it??

They look great BTW!
We will be in Sheboygan this (Wednesday) afternoon, I have all the tags with us. Kirby Schrader, Mike Trusty, and myself. Call us on the cell 819-791-8131. The bulk of people will not be in till the Thursday or Friday. We can hook up and discuss a plan.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I have taken down your number as well. If that's alright? I am sure I will be able to figure out how to get hooked up with you though.

Thanks,
Howard

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Please note I have left all the name tags at the Superformance trailer on turn 5 at Road America. The phone number is 918-791-8131. I am sorry for the typo, but typing is not my best quality. :(

Jack

Ron McCall

Supporter
Jack,

Thank you so much for making these name tags! I know that I ,personally, met quite a few people that I wouldn't have had the chance to meet had you not made the tags.

Thanks!!

The phone number is 918-791-8131. I am sorry for the typo, but typing is not my best quality. :(

Jack

>>>Well, you spelled everyone's NAME correctly and that's what matters! :laugh:

Thanks again for producing these neat name tags for everyone. I'm sorry that I was only able to meet a handful of the people that I had hoped to meet. We'll just have to do it again sometime! :thumbsup:

I hope you had a safe drive home in your two-car-hauling behemoth! :thumbsup:

Back