Hi Jack
I will be attending with my DRB #42 1965 MK1

Craig reese
automan

riding shotgun / Jim thompson

Thanks..

Bill Kearley

Supporter
Hi there, I will be attending the Road America Reunion. Would like to meet up with some of you. Bill Kearley, Kitimat BC, Canada.

Name tags would be appreciated for the entrants of my car in the Saturday night concours ( they are driving in the touring laps as well and attending the breakfasts as my guests )
Ron Richards and his wife Angela Richards.
Thanks !

Hi Jack, Doreen and I are planning on attending.
I can't take enough time off to bring the car.
David Briggs and Doreen Harvey
SPF 2214 MKI
David Briggs on the forum.
Thanks

By the way Ron Richards is "Computerworks" on Clubcobra.com so
some of you may know him (but don't let that stop you from coming by to say hi).

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
July 7th is cut off for the badges, I will be busy after that and will not be around my machine.

Thanks
Jack

Bill Peter

J what?

I will be racing my MK4 and all are welcome to stop by.
Thanks Jack.
BTW, you need to stop by and meet my groupie from Arkansas. He complains constantly that everyone in Arkansas is a Nascar fan and have no idea that you can turn right too.

HI Jack Thanks for making the Name Tags. Please add Me to the list. Wally Hunt Sorry to say the bits and pieces will stay home in the Garage. :cry: KVA/GTD MKI

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Simon, London, Canada. Attending. CAV GT40. On this site as Bibendum400.
Thanks, how will we meet up with others?

Simon, I got your PM and have tag made for Ian Clark and yourself but please help me on this. Is the also a London McBride or is that where you use to live or what?

Just a thought but nametags for Brian Redman, David Hobbs, George Bruggenthies (the president of Road America), George Stauffer (the owner of the 1966 LeMans winner) and some of the Cobra guys that are cooking us breakfast might be a nice gesture. I'm sure this is getting out of hand at this point so I will shut up !

Hi Jack, and sorry for confusing you. London is where I live. I didn't know if you were putting that on the badges. I was confused when I read that either or both of the blog code name / real name was requested.

Blog moniker: Bibendum400

Very nice gesture to make these, thanks.

Simon
icon6.gif

Evan Knudsen

SL70/34. (My screen name came out as a typo. Its suppose to be SL71/34)

Thank you for doing this, what a great idea.

At the time i couldnt think of a good screen name so i thought that i would put it has one of my fav. cars serial numbers.... is it ok? im sure i can delete it if you dont like it.

Back