Name Tags for Road America

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Jack, if your still taking names: My two sons and myself.

Tim Kretzschmar
aladinsane

Chad Kretzschmar
Cody Kretzschmar

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you.

Jack, regrettably I will not be able to make the trip. If you have not made the name tag yet, please cancel my request. Sorry for the inconvenience.:sad:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Jack, regrettably I will not be able to make the trip. If you have not made the name tag yet, please cancel my request. Sorry for the inconvenience.:sad:

Dean I have already made it, so you have to make it..Period.

Last edited:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Bill Peter

J what?

I will be racing my MK4 and all are welcome to stop by.
Thanks Jack.
BTW, you need to stop by and meet my groupie from Arkansas. He complains constantly that everyone in Arkansas is a Nascar fan and have no idea that you can turn right too.

Whats Nascar?

Ok everyone this is my last post, I am on my way to the machine.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Name tags are done, 56 total either by this tread and PM sent to me. Hope we all can meet and have a good time.

Attachments

• nametags2.jpg
    nametags2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 285
Thank you Jack, and what a product! I had in mind just a professional card-type name tag, I had no idea this is what you had in mind.
Many thanks.
Simon
CANADA

Jack,

I have swapped out with Dean Lampe to go to Elkhart Lake. Is it way too late to get a name badge?

If it is I will just cry myself to sleep tonight, but I will be over it in the morning.
:lol::lol:

Howard Beck (hobrtl)

Chuck

Supporter
Just signed up, guess we are too late, but regardless:

Chuck Schmidt
Ryan Schmidt
RCR GT-40

Web moniker: CESLAW

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I will make you a name tag but it will be out of acrylic, I ran out of the aluminum ones. We have some late arrivals and looks to be almost 70 people now. I have a couple dog tags I could make for you out of aluminum. :)

Chuck

Supporter
I will make you a name tag but it will be out of acrylic, I ran out of the aluminum ones. We have some late arrivals and looks to be almost 70 people now. I have a couple dog tags I could make for you out of aluminum. :)

Jack: Aluminum, acrylic, plastic, cardboard, typing paper . . . .makes no real difference at this point. It is so generous of you to undertake this project - beggers can't be choosers. Thanks!

By the way, for those of use that have never been to Road America before, where and when should we plan to hook up with you re the tag?

Chuck

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Jack,

If you want we can distribute them at the Superformance display. We will be just outside the paddock we are told next to the Ford Motor Co. display.

Back