The ultimate GT40 accessory?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Looks like a vintage Right-Hand-Thread Knudder Valve bracket.. I may be wrong though as I've never sen one before. :stunned:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Simon,
these are vibrators used in machinery handling sand, pebbles, that kind of thing, where vibrating and bouncing the medium around helps it to flow.
These particular ones use compressed air to turn them, the turbine wheel inside has some holes so that it is out of balance and creates a significant rotating force that can shake a machine or duct conveying material when mounted on the outside.
These are available in various sizes ranging from a GT4 up to a GT48.

Personally, I'm usually trying to stop things vibrating, so I don't use them:laugh:.

Dave

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Attachments

• DSC2773.jpg
    DSC2773.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
OK Dalton,
you're right, let me put that romance and GT40 vibrator combination back together. All you need is an air compressor, a GT40 turbine vibrator, and one of Petes alternative ultimate GT40 accessories.
Strap the GT40 turbine vibrator to the back of Petes accessory, lie on your back in the car, and invite Petes accessory to climb aboard. Now activate the air compressor and there you have it.
Now if that doesn't turn on the Right-Hand-Thread Knudder Valve and give you an under over lower blower I don't know what will.

Dave

Back