What's your caption for this pic? Be kind.

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: What\'s your caption for this pic? Be kind.

Damn. And they told me chrome wouldn't get me home, I shoulda listened.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Gee a rotor disc really works for scratching itchy piles........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete - it seems to me like you are talking from experience and this is some kind of advice to the list. Maybe we need a "Dear Pete" section on the forum... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

For once Rob I am stuck for an answer, other than don't knock a warm disc unless you have tried it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So much for you scratch my back I'll scratch yours... You took the skin clean off!

Tim.

In Pete's case, slipped disc maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tim.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter

Buzz loved the car, he really did...but some features of it puzzled him...why, for example, did it have five reverse gears and only one forward? He could understand the rocket launchers on the front (after all, he had paid extra for the "Q Branch" package)...but why did they point down instead of forward? And why were the headlamps on the back of the car? "Q" had told him that this was to blind pursuing agents from SPECTRE, but somehow he thought "Q" might be winding him up....

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter

Hey, can you quieten down the hammering and grinding? I'm trying to get to sleep with my new girlfriend here!

regards

Dave

When you are attemping a sexual act with a live engine you'll need more than just a bloody crash helmet!!

The concentration and need for total mental clarity cannot be emphasised enough!

Buzz you are a f*****g sexual deviant!

I pressume the fire proof gloves are on stand by when you can't pull out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck!

J.P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to get to sleep with my new girlfriend here!

[/ QUOTE ]

FATHER: Have you ever slept with my daughter?

BOYFRIEND: No Sir, Not a wink!!!!

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hi Buzz How was the ride home now all the parts are on. Bill M

"For three months, John dropped by the shop every day to see if his car was ready."

Back