Assembling a Monocoque

Rune

Supporter
It has been e bad summer ,the body is gone for painting, and the engine is at a test stand. I had to do lot of house related work ordered by my wife . But now the engine have been running for few minutes ,one weber was flooding and the water pump was leaking. Will be fixed monday hopefully. The body is now in dark blue and on water sanding step, will have some withe stripes and lot of orange all around the car , so soon I can show some pictures , and work for a complete 40.

Rune

Supporter
My car is now back from the painter , and the engine is completed and tested in bench. But still lots of work to do, and now I have to be carefull with the paint.
IMG_5836.JPG

Rune

Supporter
I am about to do the adjustment on camber and caster, I plan to use 0.5 deg camber front and rear, Have no clue about caster rear, someone out there to help me out with the most common used angles for most street use.

OttoRT

Supporter
Hi Rune.
The original spec sheet from JW engineering says caster on the rear should be 7-8½ deg adjusted to give min toe-in for each wheel.

Rune

Supporter
Here are the latest photos from a local show. Now I will recive a chassisnumber and then I can drive it on the road just for doing needed tests before the authorities will do the final control .
IMG_6620.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6616.JPG
    IMG_6616.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_6618.JPG
    IMG_6618.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 750
  • IMG_6622.JPG
    IMG_6622.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 718
Back