Conspiracy?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I have been thinking about this for some time and lately it has become more and more obvious.......................

Fox News and consevative hate talk personalities really do not want a Republican President!

For purly selfish reasons, Fox, Limbough, Hanity and the others have been subtlety sabotaging the consevative movement!

Think about it.....................

They learned after eight years of Bush, that their style of hate propaganda really only works when there is someone to blame everything on.

I know they spent eight years attacking Nancy Pilosi and the Democratic Congress, but that just does not sell like attacking the President!

How else do you explain Fox becoming the voice of the Tea Party, hiring folks like Sara Palin, Ann Coulter and the other moronic talking heads.

The more I think about it, the more I think they are cleverly and subtley doing just enough to insure that Obama will win in November!

Quite frankly, the average Conservative that listens to this crap is easely fooled, easly led and has little in the way of critical thinking skills or they would not be listening in the first place!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob you are waisting your skills here!

The world needs to know about the great liberal conspiracy to destroy the world........

You need to do a Paul Revere and alert the people, only you can stop this fiendish plot!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Jim, I agree that they have become self-destructive, but that's a natural "impulse" for us humans. From Wikipedia:

"Self-destructive behaviour is often considered to be synonymous with self-harm, but this is not accurate. Self-harm is an extreme form of self-destructive behaviour, but it may appear in many other guises.
Self-destructive behaviour may be used as a coping mechanism, when things get 'too much'. For example, faced with a pressing scholastic assessment, someone may choose to sabotage their work rather than cope with the stress. This would make submission of (or passing) the assessment impossible, but remove the worry associated with it."

I suspect that the leaders of the Radical Conservative momement sense that the groundswell of support that they misinterpreted after the past election to be a mandate for radical change is diminishing...and, in true "knee-jerk" fashion, they strike back in the only way they know, thereby ensuring their own failure.

In the popular literature regarding psychology you hear a lot about "fear of failure", but within the field the current concern seems to be more "fear of success". IMHO, this is what is plauging the Conservative Republicans this election...if they are successful in winning against BO, then the responsibility for fixing the country's problems falls on them. They know they can't manage the rigors of the "repair", so to avoid having to accept the blame for the declining state of affairs in our country, they do as you suggested, covertly sabotage their chances for success due to their fear that their own inadequacies will be only too evident.

Self-destructive tendencies can also help to explain LB's pattern of posting abusive and disgusting comments on the political threads in the Paddock. Again, from Wikipedia:

"Self-destructive behaviour may also manifest itself in an active attempt to drive away other people....[a]n important aspect of self-destructive behaviour is the inability to handle the stress stemming from an individual's lack of self confidence"

I think we can all see these tendencies in LB's patterns...if he can just become obnoxious enough with the nature of his posts, perhaps he'll drive ALL of his "oponents" in these discussions away....and, considering the nature of his self-destructive urges, I'd be willing to bet he has quite the stressful past and difficulties with self-confidence and interpersonal relationships.

He's a classic textbook case, Jim.....and, hopefully, NOT reflective of the political organization which he supports, or we're all in deep doo-doo if they ever gain control of the government.

Cheers!

Doug

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this for some time and lately it has become more and more obvious.......................

Fox News and consevative hate talk personalities really do not want a Republican President!

For purly selfish reasons, Fox, Limbough, Hanity and the others have been subtlety sabotaging the consevative movement!

Think about it.....................

They learned after eight years of Bush, that their style of hate propaganda really only works when there is someone to blame everything on.

I know they spent eight years attacking Nancy Pilosi and the Democratic Congress, but that just does not sell like attacking the President!

How else do you explain Fox becoming the voice of the Tea Party, hiring folks like Sara Palin, Ann Coulter and the other moronic talking heads.

The more I think about it, the more I think they are cleverly and subtley doing just enough to insure that Obama will win in November!

Quite frankly, the average Conservative that listens to this crap is easely fooled, easly led and has little in the way of critical thinking skills or they would not be listening in the first place!

I find it humorous that given Obama's propensity to blame everything that happens on Bush, the Arab spring, the Japanese tsunami or what ever is happening at the moment, that you should say this.
Hate, that's a word you are quite fond of using. And for sure we would like to see Obama win so we would have something to bitch about for another four years. That was unusually stupid Jim! And of course he is one of the "four best presidents in modern times", you may want to tell him that Lincoln was not a modern time president, and Johnson thought he did such a great job that he decided not to give a second term a shot!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom,

Tom you really have missed the point of my post.

If you go back and re read, I was only talking about Fox and the other far right wing "news" folks, and I think that for "purely selfish reasons" they really do not want a Republican President.

Tom if you do not believe that they truly hate Obama then you have not been paying attention. They spend most of their time attacking Obama and liberals in general.

Tom, apparently you are the only one who thinks that Fox is fair and balanced.

Tom,

Tom you really have missed the point of my post.

If you go back and re read, I was only talking about Fox and the other far right wing "news" folks, and I think that for "purely selfish reasons" they really do not want a Republican President.

Tom if you do not believe that they truly hate Obama then you have not been paying attention. They spend most of their time attacking Obama and liberals in general.

Tom, apparently you are the only one who thinks that Fox is fair and balanced.

I don't believe that anyone at Fox actually hates Obama, and they surely don't want to see him win a second term. When Bush was president Fox didn't give him a free pass. The liberal media ( all the rest of the tv stations) don't ever say anything negative about Obama except for Chris Matthews which really amazed me.
Thrill Is Gone? Matthews Turns On Obama; 'I Hear Stories That You Would Not Believe' - YouTube

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim the snorkel is full of water............come up for air!
You're kiddin right?

Howard,

I'm not kidding.

If they really do want a Republican President, then answer this.

Only one current Republican candidate has any chance to gain the moderate or undesided vote needed to win in October, and that is Mit Romney.

Yet not only are the right wing entertainment folks not jumping to back him, they continually bash him and make fun of him, to the point that he has complained about their unfair coverage.

So, answer this, why do you suppose that the right wing talking heads are not jumping to back the one candidate with any chance to win in October?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Here is just one example,

Sure, they said it was just an honest mistake....................sure, thats right!

Just a mistake?

Obamney Fail: Fox News Mistakenly Uses Barack Obama Photo On Mitt Romney Poll Graphic

Look at the glaring mistake here:
foxnewsglitch.jpg

"Answere" this Jim, why would we want a guy that came up with "Romneycare?"

We don't want another Ford/Bush/Dole/McCain/etc. Those are the candidates of the Republican establishment, who are anything BUT conservative. The same establishment that didn't want Ronald Reagan. And when Conservatives get the kind of candidate like Reagan, they don't need the fabled middle. As a matter of fact when you get a legitimate conservative, all of a sudden you hear terms like "Reagan Denocrat."

The problem with liberals is that they think everyone thinks like they do. They are guilty of blindly repeating all the propaganda of the left. Suddenly everyone is saying, "we're the 99%" and all the other trite little sayings that are manufactured for them. And so, when the people of a conservative nature have movement, they automatically assume they are being herded like a pack of blind lambs.

The truth is, the left herds their sheeple, the right pick leaders that reflect their beliefs. Hard to assimilate in one sitting, JIm, but true nonetheless.

p.s. Jim, when you're typing, if the word ends up with little red lines under it, its not spelled correctly.

Here is just one example,

Sure, they said it was just an honest mistake....................sure, thats right!

Just a mistake?

Obamney Fail: Fox News Mistakenly Uses Barack Obama Photo On Mitt Romney Poll Graphic

Look at the glaring mistake here:
foxnewsglitch.jpg

Do you want to give us a source on your photoshop, Jim, or is this another one from fatbudha.com?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Do you want to give us a source on your photoshop, Jim, or is this another one from fatbudha.com?

Bob you are really stupid.................

Before you accuse me of trickery or just plain lying, it is so easy to check.

Bob, let me help you out. Just go to Google and type in "did Fox replace a Romney photo with an Obama photo?"

Then after you admit you were wrong and appologise to me, you can check out other Fox efforts to cause Romney trouble!

Jim, you are paranoid............

Copied and pasted your suggestion exactly, and got colbernation.com and mediamatters.com.

Pretty slim pickens there pardner.

Looks more like desperate leftist paranoia to me.

You couldn't trick your way out of a wet paper bag, Jim.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, you are paranoid............

Copied and pasted your suggestion exactly, and got colbernation.com and mediamatters.com.

Pretty slim pickens there pardner.

Looks more like desperate leftist paranoia to me.

You couldn't trick your way out of a wet paper bag, Jim.

Gee Bob,

I do not see you admitting you were wrong!
I do not see you admitting that Fox did exchange the photos!
I do not see you apologizing to me!

OK Bob time to man up!

Admit what? What's the source, Colbert? Even if it happened, what, they don't make mistakes?

Regardless of what Fox or anyone else does, Romney is a non starter from the beginning.

We don't want him, YOU and the Left want him.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Admit what? What's the source, Colbert? Even if it happened, what, they don't make mistakes?

Regardless of what Fox or anyone else does, Romney is a non starter from the beginning.

We don't want him, YOU and the Left want him.

Gee Bob,

There is a clip of Megan Kelly admiting and appalogising for the "mistake"

In what has become standard operating procedure at the so-called news organization, FOX, a graphic “accidentally” swapped out a photo of someone FOX doesn’t like and replaced it with a photo of a Democrat they like even less. Media Matters has both the original, from Wednesday, Nov. 14, and the “correction,” used later in the day.
Note to Romney: This is how you know FOX hates you. They show a picture of Obama while Megan talks about you. And then, when they announce the error, she says, “As it turns out, Romney and Barack Obama are not the same man.”

<OBJECT id=e13d607502456a382bac9bb85306c7b3 class=inlineimg title="Big Grin" border=0 name=e13d607502456a382bac9bb85306c7b3 alt="" classid="clsid:D</OBJECT><FORM id=embedForm201112140016 name=embedForm201112140016 action="">
</FORM>

Back