F1 in 2013

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Dont worry Pete. Just block him. If everyone does, he'll soon disappear from this website. I did just that so I wont get anymore spoliers from him. Seems a bit of a twat.

Glad I got to watch the recording last night before opening the thread this AM....

As an international Forum, a little reserve on our eagerness to spill the results is appreciated by those not living on your continent. We discuss more than results on this thread and it would be a shame for the thread to go silent for a couple of days for fear of seeing premature reports, eh?

Keith

Holy crap Doc! You are so polite! Is that your best bedside manner? :laugh:

Well explained though thanks...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well a terrific opening race, which didn't resolve too much . Yep Grady he does know what he is doing, especially when it comes to not wasting Champers.
Red bull are way to slow in a straight line and Mclaren need to get back to the drawing board. Good to see Sutil actually in the lead twice! Who would have thought? Ferrari should be happy with their start for the year.
Now I know I'm biased, but MW was really pissed off after the race. His KERS once again failed, the telemetry to his launch control Mal functioned....again or still, and at least two pit stops several seconds slower than Vettel's.
Conspiracy? Or is he just getting the crap everything?

Keith

There is a suggestion that a software glitch in the McLaren ECU caused the system to reboot several times in Marks car, losing the launch control and that an incorrect voltage caused the KERS not to operate.

I believe Vettel had a couple of related problems as well.

There is a suggestion that a software glitch in the McLaren ECU caused the system to reboot several times in Marks car, losing the launch control and that an incorrect voltage caused the KERS not to operate.

I believe Vettel had a couple of related problems as well.

Rumour says it was to do with RB`s equipment in the garage and nothing wrong with the ECU of Webber, which was brand new with the latest software for the race w-end.
However a great race, new tyres seem to made of chocolate. Be very interesting to see how the Lotus goes in warmer climes, I suspect it`ll be class of the field this w-end.
Williams and Sauber were disappointing but I hope they show better this w-end in some heat (if it`s not raining!!!!)

Well a terrific opening race, which didn't resolve too much . Yep Grady he does know what he is doing, especially when it comes to not wasting Champers.
Red bull are way to slow in a straight line and Mclaren need to get back to the drawing board. Good to see Sutil actually in the lead twice! Who would have thought? Ferrari should be happy with their start for the year.
Now I know I'm biased, but MW was really pissed off after the race. His KERS once again failed, the telemetry to his launch control Mal functioned....again or still, and at least two pit stops several seconds slower than Vettel's.
Conspiracy? Or is he just getting the crap everything?

Certainly an interesting opener.
Maybe Hamilton wise to move!
Sutil should not have been allowed back after his glassing incident but obviously money talks:-(
Nice to see closer racing, hope it continues.

Raikkonen, Alonso, Vettel. post#116

Shumacher, Hakkinen, Villeneuve.

Senna, Prost, Mansell

Groups of men who dominated their era. Going by this past phenomena I would like to suggest that the chances of this years champion coming from the first 3 names is quite high. The same might be applied to guess that more than 50% of this years wins will be shared between those first 3 MEN.

Any how this is my 20 c.

Z.C.

Keith

NOT A SPOILER

Interesting race. I predict 'trouble at t'mill' or at least on the pitwall for at least 2 of the teams.... shhhhhh.

But I guess both the PR and HR bods will go into overdrive before China...

After a quick rethink, I believe I am very very pissed off at one of those teams (not) mentioned above :disappointed:

I think it will become obvious over the next 2 days which teams I am referring to..

That is all.

Keith

PR Gloss has now been applied.

They're all nancy boys...:veryangry:

This is supposed to be war!!! :evil:

The look on Helmut Marko's face post race PRICELESS....Oh what fun that was, post race was just as good as the race itself!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Probably the most "entertaining" race I've seen. Great watch! SV...shy of loathing at this point. Never cared much for him, but less so now.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Kym, you're a hosebag. Keep your face shut. None of us are listening/watching you anyway, as of now. You're officially out around Pluto somewhere, unless there's another planet even farther away. Next stop the black hole.

Back