IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG

In good company

So very cool and great for you and honestly Fran/RCR. Your car may not be the typical budget of a lot of HR readers, but then again I've subscribed without error since I was 12 when my father bought my first subscription to promote casual reading and the car hobby. 37 years later, haven't missed a year.

I look forward to the coverage.

Luke I think the Hot Rod coverage is good for everyone it gives the car a chance to be seen by a different sector of folks maybe not all that familiar with RCR Cars . It also provides a platform for the average guy to maybe afford a working mans GT in lieu of the 350,000 to 600,000 factory cars

Andy have you come up with a price list on the parts you have created during your bid like : tail lights rear clam shell opening kit, front hood opening kit, center console etc

H good morning did your steering wheel holes line up with the holes in the hub, i tried mounting mine yesterday and tried ever position and the holes are off.

H good morning did your steering wheel holes line up with the holes in the hub, i tried mounting mine yesterday and tried ever position and the holes are off.

No problems with my three, nor anyone else I've heard of, Ron McCall has a spare one if you get stuck.
Hole to hole should be 1 11/16" all the same either the wheel or hub could be wrong.

Engine Cover Hinges
This Project is definitely not an easy one to get right, plenty of glueing, glassing, drilling, tapping and shimming, but here are a set of parts that will get you going in the right direction.
I've done it twice with the same set of pieces now. if you're up for the challenge then here you go. $355.00 a set
IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg

Back