Jokes anyone? -

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Not PC at all.

I met a 14 year old girl on the Internet.

She was clever, funny, flirty and sexy, so I suggested we meet up. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT face=Arial>How cool is that at her age
He replied, "No, just having a shit."<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Disabled toilets. <o:p></o:p>
Ironically, the only toilets big enough to run around in. <o:p></o:p>
I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick pocketed. <o:p></o:p>
How could anyone stoop so low? <o:p></o:p>
I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke<o:p></o:p>
standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.<o:p></o:p>
I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"<o:p></o:p>
I'm living next door to an aboriginal couple at the moment.... They have<o:p></o:p>
3 little kids and they've challenged me to a water fight in the back yard,<o:p></o:p>
so I'm just writing to you while the kettle boils!<o:p></o:p>
* Can you spare just $2? Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Namibia. He has<o:p></o:p>
only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye. Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school<o:p></o:p>
along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1<o:p></o:p>
pedal.<o:p></o:p>
If you send us just $2, we will send you the video. Its f*cking hilarious.<o:p></o:p>
* I've caught a stray parrot in my garden. All he says is good morning you<o:p></o:p>
ugly c _ _ t? It's not yours is it?<o:p></o:p>
* Been to the optometrist today and he told me I was colour blind. I'm<o:p></o:p>
f*cking worried now that some of my mates could be coons. If you are, can<o:p></o:p>
you delete my number? Ta<o:p></o:p>
* A bloke starts work in a maternity hospital. Nurse tells him to bath a<o:p></o:p>
newborn aboriginal baby. She goes to check on him and he's swishing the<o:p></o:p>
aboriginal baby round the bath with a stick. You don't bath a baby like<o:p></o:p>
that she said. He said, You do when the water's this f*cking hot!<o:p></o:p>
* There's a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market: Trycoxagain.<o:p></o:p>
* I failed my biology exam today. I was asked to name 2 things commonly<o:p></o:p>
found in cells. Apparently, aboriginals and Lebanese rapists is not the<o:p></o:p>
correct answer.

Bubba was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Bubba how about Tom Cruise?"

"Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it. " So Bubba and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts, "Bubba! Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!"

Although impressed, Bubba's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Bubba that he thinks Bubba's knowing Cruise was just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," Bubba says.

"President Clinton," his boss quickly retorts.

"Yes," Bubba says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington."

And off they go. At the White House, Clinton spots Bubba on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Bubba, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very shaken by now, but still not totally convinced.

After they leave the White house grounds, he expresses his doubts to Bubba, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"The Pope," his boss replies. "Sure!" says Bubba. "My folks are from Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time."

So off they fly to Rome. Bubba and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Bubba says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Bubba emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time Bubba returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Working his way to his boss' side, Bubba asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said, "Who's that on the balcony with Bubba?"

A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known Chinese Sex Therapist, Dr. Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all your crose."

The woman did as she was told.

"Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room."

Again the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me."

As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your problem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not half sex or dates."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your ass.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Kia Ora you fullahs (and gidday dingos)
Three Australians and three Maori's are travelling by train to a
Rugby match at the World Cup in England . At the station, the three
Aussies each buy a ticket and watch as the three Kiwis buy just one
ticket between them.

"How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?" asks
one of the Aussies. "Watch and learn cuz," answers one of the Kiwis

They all board the train. The Aussies take their respective seats
but all three Kiwis cram into a toilet and close the door behind them.

Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around
collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, "Ticket
please."

The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket
in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The Aussies see this and agree it was quite a clever idea. So after
the game, they decide to copy the Kiwis on the return trip and save
some money (being clever with money, and all that).

When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the
return trip. To their astonishment, the Kiwis don't buy a ticket at
all!!

"How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed
Aussie.

"Watch and learn cuz," answers a Kiwi ......

When they board the train the three Aussies cram into a toilet and
soon after the three Kiwis cram into another nearby. The train
departs.

Shortly afterwards, one of the Kiwis leaves the toilet and walks
over to the toilet where the Aussies are hiding. He knocks on the door
and says, "Ticket please."

Keith

It's a fairy tale.....Don't you Yanks have bedtime stories?.....Its the perfect fairy tale ending..... Everyone except the Ozzies live happily ever after.....

A genuine classic! :thumbsup:

Brian - hint: You can change the nationalities to whoever you want to take the piss out of... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I heard it the other way round. LOL.

Two Kiwis are walking down a street in Sydney.
One of the Kiwis happens to look in one of the shop windows and sees a sign that catches his eye.
The sign said: "Suits $5.00 each, Shirts $2.00 each, Trousers $2.50 per pair".
The Kiwi says to his mate, " look! We could buy a whole lot of those, and when we get back to New Zealund we could make a fortune!
Now when we go into the shop, you be quiet, OK? Just let me do all the talking, cause if they hear our accent, they might not be nice to us, so I'll speak in my best Aussie accent."
They enter the shop and the Kiwi says, "I'll take 50 suits at $5.00 each, 100 shirts at $2.00 each and 50 pairs of trousers at $2.50 each. I'll back up my ute and..."
The owner of the shop interrupts. "You're from New Zealund, aren't you?"
"Well... Yes," says the surprised Kiwi. "How the hell did you pick that?"
The shop owner replied, "This is a bloody dry cleaners, mate!

A young father walks into a restaurant with his five year old son..

He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, immediately going blue in the face.

The father immediately realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back..

The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking.
Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman, in a dark blue business suit is sitting at a coffee b ar reading her newspaper and was sipping on a cup of coffee.

At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds her newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's' testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly..

After a few seconds of this, the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the nickel to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anyone do anything like that before, you were simply fantastic!"

"Are you a doctor ? "

''No,'' the woman replied. " I'm with the Internal Revenue Service .''

WHY
> ATHLETES CAN'T HAVE REGULAR JOBS
>
>
> 1. Chicago Cubs
> outfielder Andre Dawson on being a role model:
> "I wan' all dem kids to do what I do, to look up
>
> to me. I wan' all the kids to copulate
> me."
>
> 2. New Orleans Saint
> RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming
> season: "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500
> yards, whichever comes first."
>
>
> 3. And, upon
> hearing Joe Jacobi of the 'Skins say: "I'd run
> over my own mother to win the Super Bowl," Matt
>
> Millen of the Raiders said: "To win, I'd run
> over Joe's Mom, too."
>
>
> 4. Torrin
> Polk, University of Houston receiver, on his
> coach, John Jenkins: "He treats us like men.. He
> lets us wear earrings."
>
>
> 5. Football
> commentator and former player Joe Theismann,
> 1996: "Nobody in football should be called a
> genius. A genius is a guy like Norman
> Einstein."
>
> 6. Senior basketball
> player at the University of Pittsburgh : "I'm
> going to graduate on time, no matter how long it
>
> takes." (now that is beautiful)
>
>
> 7. Bill Peterson, a
> Florida State football coach: "You guys line up
> alphabetically by height." And, "You guys pair
> up in groups of three, and then line up in a
> circle."
>
> 8. Boxing promoter Dan
> Duva on Mike Tyson going to prison: "Why would
> anyone expect him to come out smarter? He went
> to prison for three years, not Princeton
> .."
>
> 9. Stu Grimson,
> Chicago Blackhawks left wing, explaining why he
>
> keeps a color photo of himself above his locker:
>
> "That's so when I forget how to spell my name, I
>
> can still find my clothes."
>
>
> 10. Lou
> Duva, veteran boxing trainer, on the Spartan
> training regime of heavyweight Andrew Golota:
> "He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the
> morning, regardless of what time it is."
>
>
> 11 Chuck Nevitt ,
> North Carolina State basketball player,
> explaining to Coach Jim Valvano why he appeared
>
> nervous at practice: "My sister's expecting a
> baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an
> uncle or an aunt." (I wonder if his IQ ever
> hit room temperature in January?)
>
>
> 12. Frank Layden ,
> Utah Jazz president, on a former player: "I told
>
> him, 'Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance
>
> or apathy?' He said, 'Coach, I don't know and I
>
> don't care.'"
>
> 13 Shelby Metcalf,
> basketball coach at Texas A&M, recounting
> what he told a player who received four F's and
>
> one D: "Son, looks to me like you're spending
> too much time on one
> subject."
>
> 14. These are right in
> the ballpark with Mike Tyson's answer to what he
>
> will do when he retires..."I guess I'll just
> fade into Bolivia ."

Garry:thumbsup:

Aussie bush etiquette

In General:

1. Never take an open stubby to a job interview.

Always identify people in your paddocks before shooting at them.
It's tacky to take an Esky to church.
If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to change the sheets.
Even if you're certain you're included in the will, it's rude to take your ute and trailer to the funeral.

Dining Out:

1. When decanting wine from the box, tilt the paper cup and pour slowly so as not to bruise
the wine.

2. If drinking directly from the bottle, hold it with only one hand.

Entertaining in Your Home:

1. A centrepiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist..

2. Don't allow the dog to eat at the table, no matter how good his manners.

Personal Hygeine:

1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this should be done in private, using one's OWN
ute keys.
2. Even if you live alone, deodorant isn't a waste of money.
3. Extensive use of deodorant can only delay bathing by a few days.

4. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a no-no, it alters the taste of finger foods and if
you are a woman it can draw attention away from your jewellery.

Theatre/Cinema Etiquette:

1. Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up after the movie ends.

2. Refrain from yelling abuse at characters on the screen. Tests have proven they can't hear
you.

Weddings:

1. Livestock is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
2. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A tracksuit with a cumber-bund and a clean football
jumper can create a tacky appearance.

3. Though uncomfortable, say "yes" to socks and shoes for the occasion.

Driving Etiquette:

1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if your gun's loaded and the roo's in
your rifle sight.
2. When entering a roundabout, the vehicle with the largest roo bar doesn't always have the
the right of way.
3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.
4. When sending your wife down the road with a petrol can, it's impolite to ask her to bring
back beer too.

Darrell DRB#46
G50 LS1

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Some oldies but goodies.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><TABLE class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style=
Actual exchanges between pilots and control towers<o:p></o:p>

<HR align=center SIZE=2 width="100%">

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!"
Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"<o:p></o:p>

Tower: "TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
TWA 2341: "Center, we are at 35,000 feet.. How much noise can we make up here?"
Tower:"Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?" <o:p></o:p>

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm f...ing bored!"
Ground Traffic Control:"Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"
Unknown aircraft: "I said I was f....ing bored, not f...ing stupid!" <o:p></o:p>

O'Hare Approach Control to a 747: "United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o'clock, three miles, Eastbound."
United 329:"Approach, I've always wanted to say this...I've got the little Fokker in sight." <o:p></o:p>

A student became lost during a solo cross-country flight. While attempting to locate the aircraft on radar, ATC asked, "What was your last known position?"
Student: "When I was number one for takeoff." <o:p></o:p>

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.
San Jose Tower Noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able.. If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport." <o:p></o:p>

A Pan Am 727 flight, waiting for start clearance in Munich, overheard the following:

Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?"
Ground (in English):"If you want an answer you must speak in English."
Lufthansa (in English):"I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?"
Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent):"Because you lost the bloody war!" <o:p></o:p>

Tower: "Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on frequency 124.7"
Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure. By the way, after we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway."
Tower: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff behind Eastern 702, contact Departure on frequency 124.7. Did you copy that report from Eastern 702?"
Continental 635: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, roger; and yes, we copied Eastern. We've already notified our caterers." <o:p></o:p>

One day the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the active runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee. Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said, "What a cute little plane. Did you make it all by yourself?"
The Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like yours and I'll have enough parts for another one."<o:p></o:p>

The German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one's gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign Speedbird 206.
Speedbird 206: " Frankfurt , Speedbird 206! Clear of active runway."
Ground: "Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven."
The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.

Ground:"Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?"
Speedbird 206: "Stand by, Ground, I'm looking up our gate location now."
Ground (with quite arrogant impatience):"Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"
Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark -- and I didn't land." <o:p></o:p>

While taxiing at London 'sAirport, the crew of a US Air flight departing for Ft. Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose to nose with a United 727..
An irate female ground controller lashed out at the US Air crew, screaming: "US Air 2771, where the hell are you going? I told you to turn right onto Charlie taxiway! You turned right on Delta! Stop right there. I know it's difficult for you to tell the difference between C and D, but get it right!"
Continuing her rage to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically:"God! Now you've screwed everything up! It'll take forever to sort this out! You stay right there and don't move till I tell you to! You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about half an hour, and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you! You got that, US Air 2771?"

"Yes, ma'am," the humbled crew responded.

Naturally, the ground control communications frequency fell terribly silent after the verbal bashing of US Air 2771. Nobody wanted to chance engaging the irate ground controller in her current state of mind. Tension in every cockpit out around Gatwick was definitely running high. Just then an unknown pilot broke the silence and keyed his microphone, asking:

"Wasn't I married to you once?"<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

I got a new stick deodorant today.
The instructions said: Remove cap and push up bottom.

I can barely walk, but whenever I fart the room smells lovely.

May be an old one.
Text of a letter from a kid from Eromanga to Mum and Dad. (For Those of you not in the know, Eromanga is a small town, west of Quilpie in the far south west of Queensland )

Dear Mum & Dad,

I am well. Hope youse are too. Tell me big brothers Doug and Phil that the Army is better than workin' on the farm - tell them to get in bloody quick smart before the jobs are all gone! I wuz a bit slow in settling down at first, because ya don't hafta get outta bed until 6am. But I like sleeping in now, cuz all ya gotta do before brekky is make ya bed and shine ya boots and clean ya uniform. No bloody cows to milk, no calves to feed, no feed to stack - nothin'!! Ya haz gotta shower though, but its not so bad, coz there's lotsa hot water and even a light to see what ya doing!

At brekky ya get cereal, fruit and eggs but there's no kangaroo steaks or possum stew like wot Mum makes. You don't get fed again until noon and by that time all the city boys are buggered because we've been on a 'route march' - geez its only just like walking to the windmill in the back paddock!!

This one will kill me brothers Doug and Phil with laughter. I keep getting medals for shootin' - dunno why. The bullseye is as big as a bloody possum's bum and it don't move and it's not firing back at ya like the Johnsons did when our big scrubber bull got into their prize cows before the Ekka last year! All ya gotta do is make yourself comfortable and hit the target - it's a piece of piss!! You don't even load your own cartridges, they comes in little boxes, and ya don't have to steady yourself against the rollbar of the roo shooting truck when you reload!

Sometimes ya gotta wrestle with the city boys and I gotta be real careful coz they break easy - it's not like fighting with Doug and Phil and Jack and Boori and Steve and Muzza all at once like we do at home after the muster.
Turns out I'm not a bad boxer either and it looks like I'm the best the platoon's got, and I've only been beaten by this one bloke from the Engineers - he's 6 foot 5 and 15 stone and three pick handles across the shoulders and as ya know I'm only 5 foot 7 and eight stone wringin' wet, but I fought him till the other blokes carried me off to the boozer.

I can't complain about the Army - tell the boys to get in quick before word gets around how bloody good it is.

Your loving daughter,

Sheila

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
My girlfriend got a sea shell tattooed on the inside of her thigh. Apparently when you place your ear on it you can smell the ocean.

An American decided to write a book about famous churches around the world.

So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to Orlando , thinking that he would start by working his way across the USA from South to North.

On his first day he was inside a church taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read '$10,000 per call'.

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for.

The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to God.

The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Atlanta . There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same looking golden telephone with the same sign under it.

He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Orlando and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was.

She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to God.

'O.K., thank you,' said the American .

He then travelled all across America , Europe, England , Japan , New Zealand .
In every church he saw the same looking golden telephone with the same '$US10,000 per call' sign under it.

The American decided to travel to Australia to see if Australians had the same phone.

He arrived at Western Australia, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same looking golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read '40 cents per call.'

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. 'Father, I've traveled all over the world and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but in all of them price was $10,000 per call.

Why is it so cheap here?'

The priest smiled and answered, 'You're in Australia now, son - "This is Heaven," so it's a local call'.
KEEP SMILING
Darrell DRB#46
LS1 G50

Back