Party Party Party

Howard Jones

Supporter
3rd annual GT40 party. Saturday Sept. 30th , My house, San Francisco Bay area, California, USA. 11AM until over.

Please drop me a email and I will send you back all the information you need to attend. We had 8 GT40s last year and we are hoping for 10 or more cars this year.

I will barbecue up some burgers and dogs or something like that along with some macaroni salad, green salad, corn on the cob, beans and BEER!!!

I drink Coors light and will have plenty of that! If you like bring some of what you like and we can all try something different.

We had a great time last year. Wife's are of course welcome, mine will be there, so get her in the hot rod and bring her with. GT40 not required.

This is a all forum event so if your are in the area then come on over.

I would like a head count by Sept. 22th if possible.

[email protected]

Howard Jones

10 GTs!!!!!!. Sounds great Howard, have a cool one for the guys in New England that are too far away to enjoy the festivities.
Looking forward to some pics.

Brian

Howard,
Count me in too, will be great to see Betty with the uprated tranny.
Are you and any of the NorCal gang going up to the Shelby Mini Nats XX111 at Infineon on 22nd,23rd 24th ?
I am running on sunday 24th and Steve Beck is also signed up for sunday with his new transaxle so really looking forward to it. This years Mini Nats commemorates the 40th anniverary of the LeMans win so the more 40's the better. Should be some GT's as well
Graham W

Howard Jones

Supporter
Great! That's 8 confirmed GT40's and another probably. Com-on guys almost there. I can't wait to line them all up out in the street and shoot some pictures. Gonna be real cool!

I will be out of the state for the mini nats. Bummer. Looking forward to the October Thunderhill Shelby Club event though.

Last edited:
Hi Howard,
Sorry we can't make it from UK, but having sampled your hospitality earlier this year, I can guarantee it will be a great party.
By the way, did Faili get his Guiness?

Aw, poo. I'm racing at Laguna that weekend. Looks like I'll be unable to improve on my 50% party average...

At least this means I won't have to make excuses for the complete lack of progress I've made on the 40 in the last 12 months.

Scott

Alas, I can not make it as I am now in sunny San Diego.

So my 1 out of 2 (plus 1 prior) will drift to 1 out of 3 ...

Perhaps I will hoist a pint of Guinness on the 30th and imagine
I'm there ;)

Have a great time, Howard is always a gracious host!

Ian

I wish I could make it, but my car isn't done yet. I will definitely be there next year if you have a 4th annual get togther.

Have a great time and take lots of pictures.

Cheers
Bill D

Howard Jones

Supporter
Bill, can't wait to see it! You are welcome without your car. We have 10 cars confirmed and 2 or three other maybe's. Gonna be a good year.

I will be in Kansas City from Friday the 22nd until next thursday. I will be checking in on this forum and my email. Anybody else?

Howard Jones

Supporter
So we missed double digits by one. Not so bad.

Attachments

• HPIM0362.jpg
    HPIM0362.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 687

Howard Jones

Supporter
Now we got all kinds of GT40's here in California, Bling and Anti-bling.

Attachments

• HPIM0368.jpg
    HPIM0368.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 762
  • HPIM0380.jpg
    HPIM0380.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 610
  • HPIM0370.jpg
    HPIM0370.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 637
  • HPIM0381.jpg
    HPIM0381.jpg