Team QRP

What were the results?

Looks like your buddies gave you a little kiss on turn 3. (Or the rumble strip is pretty nasty?)

We have a 3 day test coming up in Sept. to prepare/practice for this years 25 hrs. of Thunderhill. Just had gearbox serviced, working on many improvements. Our focus is on the big prize. Thanks for all the interest & support.
Chris is racing his Mustang/LS1 (Mustaro) at this weekends NASA Nationals East @ Road Atlanta. Anyone in the area should stop by and say hi.
Don & I went over to Sears Point last Sun for the IndyCar - Pirelli World Challenge races to support our driver Mike Skeen, who won the Sat race to pull within 11 points of leader Johnny O'Connell in the Cadillac.
Here is the incar video from Mikes Audi on Sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPhlu3EAfc8

Last edited:
2013 25hrs. Grid

IMG_5693_zpsc91a8029.jpg

When current owner bought the SLC a year ago, the owner had it shipped to Fran for new side exit headers, new 22 gallon fuel cell in passenger floor, & maybe new penski's. Could have been some other work not sure.

When SLC was dropped off at QRP it would not start. No vroom vroom...

I want to wish your team the best of luck before the big race, The weather forecast has no rain on the race days and temps will be start out in the 50's down to the 40's in the night. looks like a good weekend for a race!!!:thumbsup:

To bad I cant be there in person:sad:

Looks like for car 03 "Team Quick Racing Products" The 4 drivers are:

Chris Durbin
Darrell Anderson
Michael Skeen
Ryan Eversley

It looks like team QRP qualified 2nd with the USMC team right behind them. Qrp was 1.3 seconds behind a radical in wet conditions. The start at 2pm EST looks to be dry. Go QRP

Congrats on the podium in your class!
BTW, the car is looking slick in '14

Attachments

• qrp .jpg
    qrp .jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 290
Extremely proud of the QRP team. Battled gracefully despite a couple of minor mechanicals. We finished 3rd in ES and 4th overall in the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill. Thanks to our sponsors for helping us race at a high level.

Back