Why you stopped posting.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Veek,

Mr Moynihan was a truly great American, I was a fan of his as well. He had the unique ability to work with both liberal and conservatives and bring out the best in both. We would all do well to learn a little from Mr Moynihan.

Last edited:
Jim...you used to be the firecracker of the paddock, now you act like you're on Ritalin.
Just messing with ya buddy.

By the way, I've got "you know who" on ignore. i can tell he is posting, so I want to make sure he knows I've got him on ignore! Sometimes I do read what he says, cause I really don't have him on ignore, but I think it hurts his feelings to make him think he's on ignore! So, if you don't already know, he's on ignore! Maybe I should really put him on ignore so I don't accidently show i'm still reading his posts, nah, I gotta know if he says something I want him to know I'm not reading.

OH, my momma always told me, "son, you're not stupid. Don't listen to what anyone says, 'stupid is as stupid does!" So, I tell everyone how smart I am, and to remind me, momma gave me a bumper sticker. It has something to do with how smart i am, so, I show pitchers of it all the time! She also said, "honey, if you can't do it, teach it!" So I done went to skool and lernt how to teach! Now, I'm retarded, too old to get away with all my mistakes, and don't have to work no more, so I go around and pretend to be reel smart!!!!

I've still got "you know who" on ignore, snicker, snicker!

I'm smart!~

Bob,

My momma always told me "two wrongs do not make a right" and my Dad always told me "empty vessels make the most noise"

Nick

Dam fell for it again must listen to my own rhetoric.

LOL, Nick. Do you enjoy fishing?

No,

I seem to be the fish, perhaps we all need to stop being fishermen and become "fishers of men" instead :)

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.

Dalai Lama

Pat

Supporter
Veek,

Mr Moynihan was a truly great American, I was a fan of his as well. He had the unique ability to work with both liberal and conservatives and bring out the best in both. We would all do well to learn a little from Mr Moynihan.

We absolutely agree on that one Jim. It seems that these days we have too many politicians and not enough statesmen.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Bob,

My momma always told me "two wrongs do not make a right" and my Dad always told me "empty vessels make the most noise"

Nick

Thanks for the quote from our pal LB, Nick...it's always interesting to hear what kind of rumblings are rattling around in that unusual brain of his :lol:

LB, ol' boy, you're sounding not only increasingly paranoid but also more and more delusional with everything I see (which ain't much, but it's enough :shocked:)....I restate my suggestion that you get some professional help.

Cheers, Nick!

Doug

Thanks for the quote from our pal LB, Nick...it's always interesting to hear what kind of rumblings are rattling around in that unusual brain of his :lol:

LB, ol' boy, you're sounding not only increasingly paranoid but also more and more delusional with everything I see (which ain't much, but it's enough :shocked:)....I restate my suggestion that you get some professional help.

Cheers, Nick!

Doug

I hate being repetitive, but with sum clucks, you have to keep on sayin'/

"Originally Posted by lonesomebob
By the way, I've got "you know who" on ignore. i can tell he is posting, so I want to make sure he knows I've got him on ignore! Sometimes I do read what he says, cause I really don't have him on ignore, but I think it hurts his feelings to make him think he's on ignore! So, if you don't already know, he's on ignore! Maybe I should really put him on ignore so I don't accidently show i'm still reading his posts, nah, I gotta know if he says something I want him to know I'm not reading.

OH, my momma always told me, "son, you're not stupid. Don't listen to what anyone says, 'stupid is as stupid does!" So, I tell everyone how smart I am, and to remind me, momma gave me a bumper sticker. It has something to do with how smart i am, so, I show pitchers of it all the time! She also said, "honey, if you can't do it, teach it!" So I done went to skool and lernt how to teach! Now, I'm retarded, too old to get away with all my mistakes, and don't have to work no more, so I go around and pretend to be reel smart!!!!

I've still got "you know who" on ignore, snicker, snicker!

I'm smart!~"

Hi Bob,

I see you took my suggestion to shut the hell up with the non-automotive/political rantings by starting a whole new thread on the very topic. Good work.

Like I said before, you're like the guy who walks into the Louvre, spits on the floor, farts loudly, then starts telling everyone what they should think of fine art.

Nobody wants to hear it.

Hi Bob,

I see you took my suggestion to shut the hell up with the non-automotive/political rantings by starting a whole new thread on the very topic. Good work.

Like I said before, you're like the guy who walks into the Louvre, spits on the floor, farts loudly, then starts telling everyone what they should think of fine art.

Nobody wants to hear it.

Hey, looks like somebody had to shut you the hell up, huh?

Love to know what that's all about!

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/members/cliffbeer.html

Have another beer, Cliff!

OH MY! Looks like cliffbeer1 was a very naughty boy. Now we know why at least one poster stopped posting!!!

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/site-que...20846-users-multiple-accounts.html#post182858 Post #9 is embarrassing, no?

"Re: Users With Multiple Accounts
Steve, the one person I know with multiple identities is Cliff Beer, a/k/a Joe Bader. I also think he had another alias.

Cliff, You are so full of it that your eyes must be brown. Look in the mirror buddy because this post is about YOU! You claim to have run a test

"to try to determine if a certain member and commercial vendor on the forum was utilizing other profiles for the purpose of influencing opinion to encourage the purchase of product."

The fact of the matter is that you used a false id and sent me an email accusing me of being Fran Hall. Your email also had an undercurrent of intimidation. You should be advised of the following: 1. I knew it was you all along: 2. I am the wrong person to try and intimidate: 3. Although Fran is handsome in his own right, there is NOT enough makeup in Hollywood to make me look that bad 4. As far as your "test" is concerned you were attempting to determine if a "certain member" was one in the same as the "commercial vendor", and not if the "member" and "vendor" were utilizing other profiles. You claim to be a CPA, lawyer and CFO. You really show a lack of intelligence and should read your posts more thoroughly. That includes all your posts.

"Net, the suspected "alter-ego" profile of this vendor employed the same grammatical errors as the vendor, and, with a high degree of consistently included a pitch to buy the vendor's products. Seemed really weird to me and not appropriate for the forum."

I can only assume that this is once again directed to me. If so, please, do tell more. On second thought don't bother.

"In connection with this I did seek a policy statement from the forum as to the acceptable limits of commercial "soft marketing" so I might have an idea of what is the consensus on this point."

Please provide us as to your definition of "soft marketing". Is private messaging a forum member the following, soft marketing?

"Perhaps have a look at a CAV gt40. The CAV beats the RCR hands down in the terms of build quality and post-sale owner support...." Do you remember your own email? Do you remember denying it? How about being anything other than "diplomatic" regarding same and then cowering away.

"Related to this I suspect, immediately after I (diplomatically) inquired about the acceptable limits of commercial marketing upon the forum by vendors, my reputation got majorly trashed."

Wrong again Cliffo. You already had a negative reputation. In fact, you did exactly what you appear to be complaining about. I believe my post to CAV's representation that all vehicles post number 100 could accomadate a 6'6" tall person earned me some negative reputation points. All I did is ask a question as to what modifications were made from vehicle number 100 on. I further asked for a clearer picture of Lana seated in the car. I don't think it is wrong to ask a manufacturer to backup or explain its claims about their products.

"That seems weird too, particularly since I did received many private messages indicating thanks for bringing up the issue and suggesting we have some clarity on the point." Oliver used to pull the same BS. Who are these timid forum members that have elected you the second coming of Oliver? To all the timid forum members, your house and possessions will not be confiscated, you will not be imprisoned and I don't think Ron will ban you for asking a question, so please come out of hiding.

"Anyway, my hope is that everyone just gets along...."

Yes Cliff, everyone hopes that. Perhaps you should have more stregnth in your own convictions and stand behind what you say. Respect is earned that way. Otherwise your just another indivdual taliking out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't speak for RCR as I am not authorized to do so. You apparantly have issues with RCR's exposure on the forum. I am not a CPA, however, using my fingers, I counted at least 7 variants of the RCR cars. To my knowledge, CAV and the other manufacturers only have two, namely a GT40 Mark I & II. Perhaps, RCR's exposure is related to the number of products he sells.

My final remarks to you Cliff is a question. I believe you posted in the CAV 6'6" headroom post that you are 6'3" tall. Were you measured while lying on the floor, because your actions lead me to believe that you have no spine.

Thanks.

Net: It's all good.

My apologies to Ron and the rest of the forum. I have a character flaw in that I have no tolerance for people who say one thing behind your back and then deny it when confronted.
Last edited by Gregg; 02-24-07 at 12:12 AM."

Well, no response from our dear friend, CliffBeer, CURRENTLY BANNED.

"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity." ~André Gide

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I read the forum every day and choose not to post holding my tongue and bitting the bullet of my many thoughts from many ignorant people on this forum. Everything I posted in the past has been true. Especially when so many folks lost there money when RF failed. I was correct for criticizing the discrepancies I saw and was banned from the forum and hugely cut down for my comments. If I made a mistake I apologized for the misstatements. Everybody makes mistakes. It seems that some folks here want a fall guy to attack for their opinion wright or wrong and then savagely attacked for there thoughts. In my opinion, this is just another form of bulling but in a adult setting. I was attacked for my opinions as well as my command of the english language. No one is perfect..Especially me.
Once my car is sold, I will cancel my subscription to the forum. Although that 98% of the people her are smart intelligent.. It is the 2% that have to belittle you like a kid from middle school. This has to stop!

Respectively
Oliver

Oliver, I want to honor your honesty and integrity for trying to alert others to the fraud you saw being perpetrated. How anyone could do anything but thank you for your warnings is beyond me, and I would wonder if they had a stake in that mess.

Just look above at the CliffBeer story to see how a crook makes up a fake account here and tries to sabotage someone else's efforts. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that you were getting grief from someone connected to RF who was trying to buy time while the company was crumbling.

Regardless, I hope that the money that was stolen from you will buy these crooks what they deserve, and that is nothing good.

Oliver, what goes around comes around, and I truly believe that you will receive your money back ten fold because of your actions. It will come from a direction you would least expect, but I believe the lord will reward you for your good deeds.

As far as anyone criticizing your spelling or whatever, little people find little things to take the attention away from their huge inadequacies, brush it off your sleeve like a piece of lint. Don''t let the 2% you mention spoil it for you. They are destroying themselves with their excess bile.

Thanks for sharing your story, sir, and may all the best be headed your way!

Sincerely,

lonesomebob

I read the forum every day and choose not to post holding my tongue and bitting the bullet of my many thoughts from many ignorant people on this forum. Everything I posted in the past has been true. Especially when so many folks lost there money when RF failed. I was correct for criticizing the discrepancies I saw and was banned from the forum and hugely cut down for my comments. If I made a mistake I apologized for the misstatements. Everybody makes mistakes. It seems that some folks here want a fall guy to attack for their opinion wright or wrong and then savagely attacked for there thoughts. In my opinion, this is just another form of bulling but in a adult setting. I was attacked for my opinions as well as my command of the english language. No one is perfect..Especially me.
Once my car is sold, I will cancel my subscription to the forum. Although that 98% of the people her are smart intelligent.. It is the 2% that have to belittle you like a kid from middle school. This has to stop!

Respectively
Oliver

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Oliver, I remember your post's and the shit you copped at the time. As it happened you criticism of the previous Roaring Forties turned out to be correct,
more power to your arm sir.:thumbsup:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Why don't you, like you said, name some names about all these folks who pm'ed you to complain that the crazy liberals here had run them off from posting?

Or are these your imaginary friends?

You're right, Jeff. I wanted the guys who have actually left to tell their stories. Obviously they really have left.

Never mentioned "Liberal" Jeff. What are you worried about?

When someone says they wish to remain anonymous, I honor that. I wouldn't even out you if you were to send me a private PM.

But, in the meantime, I'm fascinated with how this thread has outed CliffBeer1-2 and how Oliver has come forward.

I'm starting this thread because I've gotten several private messages from members who have decided not to post here anymore. Thanks to you guys for sharing your insights.

I'm hoping that you'll come back one last time and tell us why you stopped, and please, name names.

I know I'm opening myself up for some harsh criticism, but I think some of you here may be surprised at the reasons the guys I've corresponded with gave.

Please come on board, and share!

Sincerely,

Bob

By the way, Cliff, any word on when CAV is releasing the CliffBeer MK. III? I hear they're still working on the traction control.

I think Clifton will soon start the "I'm ignoring 'you know who" posts!

Wonder what advise his momma gave him, "oh what tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive" wouldn't be on the list I suppose, unless he was a very rebellious lad.

Back