Why you stopped posting.

Again, these are the terms reserved for the uber liberals. I have great hope for the Democrat who is such in name only. They did well in the last election and will be an even greater percentage in the next.

The term "dumbass" was reserved exclusively for yerdougliness who made an abject fool out of himself in his expert diagnosis of my "delusions."

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So Bob,

When you said liberals were "all" liars, that was not true.
When you said that you "diligently tried to heal", that was not true.

Now that we can see that truth and Bob have very little in common, I will leave this thread!

Good idea, Jim, this is hallowed ground. May the healing begin.

p.s. beyond making the payments, filling the gas, and having your triple A card handy, what do you know about automobiles?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Good idea, Jim, this is hallowed ground. May the healing begin.

p.s. beyond making the payments, filling the gas, and having your triple A card handy, what do you know about automobiles?

Bob,

I own a GT40 how about you?

Just a few other cars I have owned:

1964 Cooper S
1967 MG sedan
1962 Porsche 356
1967 Alpha GTV
1971 Alpha GTV
1967 Jag XKE
1968 Jag XKE
1969 Lotus Elan
1967 MGB
1989 Honda
1992 Lexus LS
1990 300 ZX
1992 300ZX turbo
2004 Acura
2007 Porsche Cayman

There are many more.......

Bob,

I own a GT40 how about you?

Just a few other cars I have owned:

1964 Cooper S
1967 MG sedan
1962 Porsche 356
1967 Alpha GTV
1971 Alpha GTV
1967 Jag XKE
1968 Jag XKE
1969 Lotus Elan
1967 MGB
1989 Honda
1992 Lexus LS
1990 300 ZX
1992 300ZX turbo
2004 Acura
2007 Porsche Cayman

There are many more.......

I've owned many myself.

The ones I remember fondly are the 1963 Tempest four cylinder with rope drive and transaxle. Broke that rather quickly and improved it with a 389/tripower/Muncie four speed/to a '57 Pontiac rear end. Done at the age of seventeen.

Then came a '64 1/2 Mustang convertible. Caught the restoration bug with this one.

Then, a 1950 Jaguar MK IV DHC, I restored.

1959 Jaguar XK150 DHC, I restored.

1960 Jaguar XK150 SS, OTS, I restored.

Now working on a Manta Mirage, SBF/Audi 5000 transaxle/ etc. Which is why I am a spectator here. The beauty here is that there is no real precedence for how it is built having to adhere to restoration rules got tedious, this is a sports hot rod and anything goes.

These cars are the memorable ones, because there's a bit of me in all of them.

The cars I've owned just to drive, were fine/fun, but they will never be as memorable.

No one else was ever allowed to work on these vehicles as long as I owned them.

Now that you've got the list out of the way, what have you done to these cars with your own hands?

bonk.gif
LOL had to do it LOL

Last edited:
sFi_hammers.gif
I was reffering to the way you two are going at after one another. Got to admit I thought that this was going to happen much sooner. Oh and that was a great Lenny link THANKS!!!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Bob, no disrespect here, but we must all rise above this. We have had some great discussions and I have learned a good deal about politics, health care and different systems. With what I have learned, I have been able to bring this knowledge to others who are far more ingrained in their own political stuckness. And guess what, they can't argue against most of what I have to say.

It's always good to hear from those who choose to use reason over insults, domtoni....and, you have been one of those who has consistently done so.

I'd thank you for posting the quote of Bob's rant (it's always interesting to see what kind of dementia he's subject to at the time he posts these rants), but now I've gotten to the point that I don't even read LB's quotes that other people post....I must admit, though, that I'm thinking what a shame the "ignore" function doesn't apply to quotes as well as original posts. I may ask Ron if the forum software would allow that.

Cheers, domtoni, for your efforts to bring some reason to LB's postings, but IMHO he's sadly beyond any help you or I or any of our other forum members can provide :cry: .

Doug

YerUgliness put on ignore for having a hamfist where his brain should have been. Just one more reminder that you should be sure to provide a well ventilated room for you children when they assemble their 1/24 scale GT40 model!

Just to cap this thread off, let it be noted that the people who REALLY quit posting were all Conservatives who stopped posting because of jeff young.

All the liberals who chimed in were still posting but pretending they had me on ignore. What a bizarre thing it must be to be a liberal.

Sad it didn't work out for you, chum.

Jim Craik
Grahm,

"I understand very well your feelings, I have often felt the same, as you may remember I have washed my hands to these discussions several times.

Trying to discuss anything with most concervaties is like talking to the wall!

But I have found after a week or so I read the forms and they piss me off to the piont where I just have to speak up.

Then we go through the same cycle again.

I know its a waist of time to reason with most of these folks, but I keep thinging that it may influence/convince some quiet folks that not everyone here is a concervative nut job.

Keep up the good fight!!!!"

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Just so we are clear, Keith1 and David Morton quit because they didn't like having their assumption that all terrorists were Muslim challenged, and Al because he didn't like being reminded when attacking the "lazy poor" that he had benefitted from social welfare programs when unemployed.

That's all I am aware of. The "brotherhood" who didn't like opposing view points posted.

Just to cap this thread off, let it be noted that the people who REALLY quit posting were all Conservatives who stopped posting because of jeff young.

All the liberals who chimed in were still posting but pretending they had me on ignore. What a bizarre thing it must be to be a liberal.

Back