GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s going to pay for the wall? Us Americans, because Dumb$hit lied and said Mexico would. And Larry and the rest of the Kool Aid drinkers believed him.

The stock market was what everyone was obsessing over. Are you taxed less in your paycheck? I hear that every day. I have a friend back east that makes too much for low income healthcare, recently divorced, equal parental time with twin 15 year old children. Can't afford $365 a month for OB care. She's not going to get a income tax refund this year that she's planned on because the Government is going to fine her for not having OB care she can't pay for. That's not because of Trump, it's BS OB care.

And then there are millions and millions who now have access to affordable healthcare. Obamacare does work very well in many states like CA and KY.

FYI, market futures for February 7th, show the market could open about 1% down. Yes, more market volatility.

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Rod,

Did you just come to this site to bitch and complain? Have you ever posted anything helpful to someones build thread? I don't think that you will make any money posting to this site, you should try commenting on Yahoo, they may pay you to troll there. Why are you so hostile? This site is full of great people from all sides of the political spectrum, relax a little since no one will change their political beliefs just because you yelled at them, berated them or even begged them. Check out the many wonderful build threads on this site, it will probably lower your blood pressure.

Rod,

Did you just come to this site to bitch and complain? Have you ever posted anything helpful to someones build thread? I don't think that you will make any money posting to this site, you should try commenting on Yahoo, they may pay you to troll there. Why are you so hostile? This site is full of great people from all sides of the political spectrum, relax a little since no one will change their political beliefs just because you yelled at them, berated them or even begged them. Check out the many wonderful build threads on this site, it will probably lower your blood pressure.

It's very simple Rick, if you don't like what is said on this or any thread, then don't click on it.

Would it surprise you that I believe in climate change/science and choose to NOT click/read/post on that thread, even though I have found in the past that the posters over there are constantly trolling the other side of the debate.

It's your choice to read posts here and it's my choice not read the drivel on the climiate change/science thread. Simple!

Rod makes a good point (never thought I would say that) just ignore him , he has probably been ignored his whole life , that's why he runs his mouth here. If now one listens, he will just go away.

Yes, great idea, why listen to a dissenting opinion? Then, you Trump fanboys can listen to yourselves talk about all his great accomplishments, of which there are none. And compliment him for hiring incompetent boobs for important administration jobs, like that lawyer they wanted to hire to be Federal judge who couldn't even answer basic questions about the law.

Pat

Supporter
Rod, your twelve posts in the last 24 hours are an excellent summation of the current state of the Democratic Party.
My suggestion would be to add significant amounts of fiber to your diet, cut down on carbs and try switching to decaf. Please consider yoga and avoid large crowds as well.

Just trying to be a friend...

Rod, your twelve posts in the last 24 hours are an excellent summation of the current state of the Democratic Party.
My suggestion would be to add significant amounts of fiber to your diet, cut down on carbs and try switching to decaf. Please consider yoga and avoid large crowds as well.

That is funny Veek, but true.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Rod makes a good point (never thought I would say that) just ignore him , he has probably been ignored his whole life , that's why he runs his mouth here. If (no) one listens, he will just go away.

'Both good suggestions/observations. The FORMER was submitted just in time to 'head me off at the pass' before I posted the "War and Peace"-length response required by Rod and Terry's barrage above.

Counting the time I have to spend waiting for my computer to display this-and-that, countless hours spent posting additional rebuttals/replies/counter arguments/positions now won't be necessary...I hope...if I can resist the temptation...

Thanks, Walt! :nice:

Steve

Supporter
I have found the "ignore" feature in my brain very useful here. Besides, I have to work for a living and don't have enough time to respond to the voluminous drivel. I do find it sadly pathetic when individuals troll web sites while offering nothing of use. There is likely some addictive or OCD personality traits that result in such a high post count when one could be out enjoying life. Tends to be pretty destructive as it reinforces negativity in ones own life.

Pat

Supporter
I tend to avoid the paddock these unless I see a fresh joke or have generic question to ask (such as the one I posted about the car on Father Brown). However after being away for a while and reading a page or two of various rants, they're reminiscent of an old country song that was once popular.

Patsy Cline - Crazy - YouTube

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Who’s going to pay for the wall? Us Americans, because Dumb$hit lied and said Mexico would. And Larry and the rest of the Kool Aid drinkers believed him.

...oh...mebbe just one last 'abbreviated' rebuttal before 'packing up':

"You can KEEP your doctor...you can KEEP your plan"...'What we said was if your plan qualified under the ACA when the act was PASSED you can keep it (< pure FABRICATION on his part!)..."Obamacare is NOT a tax..."the average family WILL SAVE $2,500 a year"..."Benghazi was caused by a video"..."The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism"...'If you cross this redline your butt is mine'..." "First of all, I didn't set a redline. The world set a redline"..."There's not a SMIDGEON of corruption at the IRS"..."The NSA IS NOT spying on the American people"..."I didn't call the Islamic state a 'JV' team"..."by Aug 31st, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end"..."We have not had a major scandal in my administration"..."We doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas" (< Feb 14th, 2013)"..."I didn't raise taxes once" (< Feb. 7th, 2011)..."We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs" (< Jan 27th, 2010)..."Over the past eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed an attack on our homeland that was directed from overseas" (<<< 100% pure SEMANTICS there)..."More young Black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America"..."We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history"..."The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States"..."90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush's policies"...'If the stimulus bill is passed, unemployment will NOT exceed 8%.'...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm getting carpal tunnel. You've either gotten the point by now anyway or you haven't and never will. :nice:

"You can KEEP your doctor...you can KEEP your plan"...'What we said was if your plan qualified under the ACA when the act was PASSED you can keep it (< pure FABRICATION on his part!)..."Obamacare is NOT a tax..."the average family WILL SAVE $2,500 a year"..."Benghazi was caused by a video"..."The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism"...'If you cross this redline your butt is mine'..." "First of all, I didn't set a redline. The world set a redline"..."There's not a SMIDGEON of corruption at the IRS"..."The NSA IS NOT spying on the American people"..."I didn't call the Islamic state a 'JV' team"..."by Aug 31st, 2010, our combat mission in Iraq will end"..."We have not had a major scandal in my administration"..."We doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas" (< Feb 14th, 2013)"..."I didn't raise taxes once" (< Feb. 7th, 2011)..."We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs" (< Jan 27th, 2010)..."Over the past eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed an attack on our homeland that was directed from overseas" (<<< 100% pure SEMANTICS there)..."More young Black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America"..."We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history"..."The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States"..."90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush's policies"...'If the stimulus bill is passed, unemployment will NOT exceed 8%.'...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm getting carpal tunnel. You've either gotten the point by now anyway or you haven't and never will. :nice:

Oh no, you mean they actually lied. And I so wanted to believe in him, being the first Black president and all...........hmmmm........ that's right his mother was white, so that was a lie too. Oh nooooooooooooooooooo.

You do realize that Dumbo tells more lies than any president in history and it's not even a close race:

Opinion | Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s - The New York Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back