GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
In an effort to bring the GT40 community into the 21st century, I present to you the proper way to address those who are unsure who or rather what they are.

ne-6.jpg

Jared Kushner seems to be becoming an anchor around Trump’s neck now. He’s using government resources to promote private family business issues. All nepotism aside, shouldn’t there be some sort of law against that?

Mueller LOVES lawbreakers...right???

It’s getting more and more interesting...in a sick, circus-like sort of way. Our narcisistic President can’t bring himself to stop the 3-ring action...in fact, I’d bet he’s encouraging it.

Keep it up, Jared...PLEASE!!! The buck stops on the desk of our POTUS.

I can imagine the conservative movement is beginning to see the writing on the wall...let’s hope they can read better than their self-avowed leader (whom many of us suspect may not be able to read, and at least who various political contacts say does not, even if he can. I suspect he gets his news from the FNN...which many of us believe stands for “FAKE News(?) Network).

Baldwin has him down pat, BTW!

Cheers!!

Doug

Baldwin later tweeted:

“Agony though it may be, I’d like to hang in there for the impeachment hearings, the resignation speech, the farewell helicopter ride to Mara-A-Lago. You know. The Good Stuff. That we’ve all been waiting for.”

The buck never stops with Comrade Trump. He blames other people, never himself. And reports state that he wants his Chief of Staff Kelly to fire his own daughter and son-in-law, Javanka.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Al, it’s gotten to the point that it’s humorous :eek:

Someone on TV today described it better than I can, though. They said “It would be humorous if it weren’t so ominous...”

Let’s see, Al...would you say you HATE Hillary Clinton or B.O.? Many of your posts sure sound like you do, particularly when Benghazi is the topic. Yet, despite what may be better described as an “intense dislike”, you don’t seem headed for the psych ward; quite the contrary. I would suspect...nay, EXPECT...that we will weather the distress of this administration in much a similar manner.

While I cannot say I hate President Trump, I can honestly say that I do hate the way his inept nature has turned the United States into the laughing stock of the developed world. He has been very bad for our country in that respect.

Hell, even Trumpdylites like Hope Hicks can see the writing on the wall and are abandoning the S.S.Trump like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

I actually am starting to like Trump in some ways. It may be a self-serving act, but his reversal regarding his support of the NRA and the gun lobby in general has been very impressive. I just hope it’s sincere and not just an act.

So, Al...no, I can’t admit to hating President Trump...and in the overall big picture, he’s just not important enough to worry about...but America is! It’s impossible to think he is making America great again, it’s just the opposite.

Cheers, Al!

Doug

Last edited:
You know, in 3 years, he will still be President, you guys are going to be in a psych ward, babbling incoherently, drooling on each other. It takes a lot of energy to hate this much.

The only person that is babbling incoherently, drooling and needs psychiatric help is Comrade Trump. Just read the news, there are reports that he started a trade war with tariffs on steel and aluminum, because he’s angry about the turmoil of the Mueller investigation, Hope Hicks’ resignation, the Javanka conundrum, etc. And no one wanted the tariffs, in his administration, but the “F’ing Moron”, per Rex Tillerson. And now the EU may retaliate with tariffs on Harley’s, jeans and bourbon.

Nightmare at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. :laugh:

Can his approval numbers go lower? Well, if he starts taking your guns away, then you bet.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
In an effort to bring the GT40 community into the 21st century, I present to you the proper way to address those who are unsure who or rather what they are.

ne-6.jpg

Not long ago, someone somewhere was quoted as saying (quite accurately I might add) something darned close to: "If I had a dollar for every gender we now have in this country, I'd have TWO dollars...and a lot of counterfeits."

He/she was dead on.

'Looking at the comments posted over the last week or two, I've noticed "the usual" is still going on 'round here. 'Been there and done all that...over & over & over & over again. 'The hashing and rehashing has become tiresome. 'Going back on vacation...

God willing, the Mrs. and I are heading back to 'Vegas again in a few days. No "Capooters" (as our grand daughter used to say) or 'smartphones' or whatever will be accompanying. 'Not even going to watch the freakin' news. 'Mainly just looking forward to seeing our favorite entertainers backstage again...one of whom is referred to as "the other woman" around our house!

Carry on, y'all.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Do you know? The more I read about the United States of America, the more incomprehensible it becomes...

Yes, Keith...a lot of us feel the same way. We have a President who says he likes chaos in his cabinet meetings and constantly defends his main failures.

He's pretty unstable...unlike the "steady as she goes" types we've had before. It'll be hard to figure out what he's proposing/promoting. If you believe POTUS Trump, he does it on purpose...but I don't think so. I think he's just got a lot going on and is overwhelmed with his efforts to maintain his "base" when all others around him seem to have abandoned him.

Just over a year into his term and he's becoming more and more dysfunctional as the Mueller team ratchets up the pressure.

Stay tuned...this could get quite interesting!

Cheers!

Doug

Keith

Doug that really wasn't an open invitation for you to fire up your bandwagon and start rolling again. Sometimes I wish you had more than one tune on your LP, as you appear to be quite a knowledgeable kind of bloke, but you seem kind of stuck in a rut. Need some help towing out?

With the greatest of respect, naturally! :)

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
In a long-winded sort of way I was agreeing with you, Keith!

Cheers!

Doug

For my friend Mr. Veek. Ignore the "source," look at the sources in it, and read the conclusions. Christopher Steele is a respected, credible source and much of what he has alleged has proven to be true.

no commenting without reading every word!

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier | The New Yorker

What was interesting about Steele's Dossier that came out was that the Russians vetoed Mitt Romney as Secretary of State, since he was no friend of Russia. And lo and behold, Rex Tillerson was offered the job, a person who previously received Russia's highest honor, for someone not a citizen of Russia. The "Russian Order of Friendship."

And now the Russian Pee Pee tape and hookers are willing to go on record about Trump and the Miss Universe Pageant, if they're offered US citizenship. And then Sam Nunberg goes nuts on TV yesterday and states that Mueller does indeed has "the goods" on Trump.

We all know where this is headed. Trump is going to be impeached and convicted, the question is when. I have to assume after the 2018 election, when dummies like Devin Nunes are out of power and some sensible patriotic congressmen and congresswomen are elected.

Just boggles my mind we're letting the Russians interfere with our lives here in America, because Putin has a sex tape on Comrade Trump and Comrade Trump owes money to the Russian mob. :furious:

Yesterday, former Comrade Trump advisor, Sam Nunberg, was being interviewed by Jake Tapper of CNN and he told Jake "Donald Trump caused it (the Russia conspiracy to elect Comrade Trump), because he's an idiot."

For some strange reason, that same theme keeps popping up all the time. And I don't understand why. :chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back