Legal matter on Ron Earp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Supporter
Ron, why dignify this nit-wit's drivel by even posting it? I think all this just feeds his desperate and quite frankly pathetic need for attention.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Hello, to all informed and new members alike.

Ron Earp has in the past (Gt40s itself) been hit with legal action by Vendors who were sponsoring this website due to corrupt business dealings with RCR and other things.

Having said that, I have requested for him to stop contacting me and using my private information which he has not adhered to.

For this Cause, Ron Earp you are getting hit for:

Stalking me - following me around against my will on social media
Breaching Privacy laws according to the Privacy Act 1988 - using my details against my request
And also are going to be hit for Defaming me and my character and using my information without consent

Online social networking: defamation - Legal Aid NSW

What is Stalking? - NSW Police Online

privacy legislation - Information and Privacy Commission New South Wales

Since you can not follow simple instructions by removal of my details as requested and so forth, this website in due time will be ceased for investigation.

We're all shaking in our boots. Those of us that haven't shit in them from pure terror.

Let us know when/where to contribute. Myself, I think I hear an antique machine gun firing dud ammunition, as Rod Serling said. Wooo, big bang.

notyourbusiness

CURRENTLY BANNED
Here is an email I have received from a Vendor about 2 years ago, at the time I was abused by Ron Earp. I tried to make sense of everything and why Ron never listens (just as proven 2 years later) and I received a message from a Vendor trying to help me, by telling me there is no point arguing with Ron Earp because he runs an RCR geared forum

He stated the following:

George
Thanks for your pm.
I do not use the pm system at all on the forum as it has been proven to be not secure.

I think RCR started in 2005. I know they have lots of dissatisfied customers already but they will not say so on the forum for fear of outstanding parts not being delivered.

The forum is run by Ron Earp who is Frans best mate. If something is posted that Fran is unhappy with it gets deleted.

My US agent Scott Calabro has been banned from posting.I myself was banned but reinstated when I threatened to take Ron to court and expose the forum as being corrupt.

There was a guy in the UK who bought an SLC turnkey. When he got the car it was anything but Turnkey and cost him thousands to get it running. His forum name was craig7L. I just tried to look him up but it looks like they have removed him from the members list.
But I have just found his 'about me' page even though they removed the link. its here

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/members/craig7l.html

From there you can click on threads he started and posts he made.

As for Frans backgroung I was told by someone who knows him well that he was a Hairdresser. He insists he was in racing but I have never been able to verifiy that.
I hate to see people getting ripped off. It just gives the whole industry a bad name.

Thanks

He to was banned for "not following forum rules" - A convenient load of rubbish Ron uses to ban people while he himself breaks all the rules.

So Ron, when convenient you remove people off the member list, yet you wont remove my details as requested by me?

Corruption right there. Also it shows that sending PM via this website is not secure because Ron Earp would read them himself. Yet you claim to not be dealing in any corrupt business dealings? How convenient for business against those that have no clue you read their messages that they send 'privately'. That is also breaching privacy laws as well as retaining my details without consent.

Is it a wonder why most moderators are RCR and why this website is very much RCR geared?

These are the reasons I quit using the forum in August 2012 and in 2013 requested my details to be removed from the website which Ron Earp has refused to do.

But thats ok. Keep pushing the issue Ron, don't delete my details as requested and you will find things to get out of hand, I will guarantee it. There is no law sanctioning you to keep my details. The issue is not others seeing my details, the issue is you storing them against my request which can be seen/interpreted as:

1: Hostility
2: Cyber Theft
3: Defamation

You have no reason to keep my details as a pretty picture on your wall/computer, the only reason you would keep them against my request is because you are either planning something hostile, to steal my identity, to defame me, which given the evidence by other vendors I have received, is very much in my favor. By keeping the details you only give evidence to the above 3 reasons. These are MY details and you are demanded by ME to remove them off your website.

So instead of carrying this garbage on and acting all innocent Ron, go into your little computer, get my account up, click delete just as you did a vendor few years ago, and problem solved and you will not be hearing from me again. Once you fulfill my request by removing MY details, you are free to delete everything else related such as this message so you can carry on with your life. If you will not remove MY details as requested, then things will keep getting dragged up. So save yourself the headache, press delete on the account related to me that I asked you over a year ago to delete and I will disappear along with your problems. Just 1 button away Ron to have everything go back to normal - Press Delete on all my user-accounts.

Last edited:
So you are the same George even though your denied it previously....

what a genious you are...

Many of the things you write above are true but many are total BS...

Anyone that has been on this forum for any length of time knows the story...

I think you will find that I have been heavily involved in racing both before and after I started RCR....and yes as many know I owned three hair salons before I turned 21...

It was a fun job for a long time and paid well and had many side perks....wink

So wheres the corruption in that......?

I pay to advertise on this forum and if someone is full of crap and being a douche bag I will give a warning and then the rest is history.

I cannot do anymore than unapproved a post...I cant edit someones post or thread...my moderator abilities are next to zero really

Ron does not delete things willy nilly...

if you look back you will see many people are pissed off by him NOT deleting things...

I know I have taken it on the chin when I screw up....now maybe its your turn

Look at the whole RF debacle when 26 or more guys on this forum were shafted for their deposits and some even full payments...that's all still available online for all to see.

When my customers are pissed at me its still online for all to see.

There is no hiding online...once its out there its there forever George...just like your multiple personalities here on GT40S.com

Ron does not show any favoritism to RCR that I am aware of...or any other vendor for that matter.
If a vendor does not pay his way he loses the posting privileges to advertise...its simple forum rules

I just emailed a guy today that is involved with RCR about using his companies name on the forum, and told him to stop or Ron would boot him off....so more corruption...

Sometimes the time spent typing a reply could be much better spent...like maybe washing my hair.....

Most anything can be fixed with the odd exception and one of those things is ......???

Cheers George....glad you came out of the closet and let everyone know that you are indeed the guy your denied you were...nice way to man up ....

Last edited:
Thanks ....Yes both of them.....I tie them in knots at night so they don't disappear...

Two teenagers have taken their toll that's for sure

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
So this is identity, what, five or six for George? Forum rules say how many?........ONE!

Is he in La-La land thinking Ron has time to stalk him?

Why he does not just walk away is beyond me. After worrying about needing a "high tech, carbon fiber GT40" before now he is comparing alloy paneled space frames vs. steel paneled units (and there is NOTHING wrong with either version if it fits you needs!)

I doubt he can drive to the level to tell the differences in the cars he is questioning. I know I can't!

But Fran, do tell us more about your career as a hairdresser! :) Did you ever do a Kartrashian?

It was a fun "really fun" job for a single long blond haired boy especially when travelling with a rock band or two through Europe and having a business partner whose husband is a lead singer in one of those bands didn't hurt......back in the good ole days of long haired rock and roll and the bra throwing era..

My mates Dad used to call me George all the time actually...how ironic.

I wondered why as he knew my name..but then he bought me the movie Shampoo with Warren Beatty...then the penny dropped.

I always rode my GSXR750 with my hair tools in my back pack....much like George on his triumph with his hairdryer in his belt....oh the good ole days....

I quit almost 20 years ago but still get roped in with the family do's

Damn that's funny to think back...thanks George at least you are good for something..
now I am smiling after a long day at the shop.

Nothing to hide on this forum....now where are my curling irons....??..I need to design another chassis

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
George,

I don't have time for your postings, and neither do the vendors on the forum. Those various entities have come to exist at peace with one another and with their respective businesses, and I doubt they need your assistance in selling their products.

Tornado has been making GT40s since you were in grade school. RCR is well-established in the US with various offerings. I feel it'd be a folly for Andy or Fran to sell you anything, but that's my opinion and last I checked I'm free to express that without penalty. At any rate, I fail to see how your allegations have any bearing on you joining the forum under numerous pseudonyms, breaking forum rules, making libelous statements, claiming to being stalked, threatening to sue the forum, and no, GT40s.com isn't "holding your details".

Good luck with your car adventures.

Ron

I've been a forum member for a while. While I've never met Ron in person I have met Fran and I've seen his cars. I've always found Ron to be a very ethical and helpful person and admire him for this forum. The fact that Fran has remained in business for many years speaks for itself. There are many who haven't and some who have cost forum members a lot of money. Not only has Fran stayed in business his cars are very cool and his racing efforts, and this is something I have a bit of experience with is very impressive for a small company.

Best

Jim

I don't understand this guy. What's wrong with doing hair and designing great cars for people to enjoy and drive. Just go out and buy a gt40 and have fun. Stop wasting everyones time with this, and get back to building great cars.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
George or whatever your name is, you are a pathetic loser. Crawl back under your rock and leave decent people alone.

Is that the same Scott Calabro who posts here all the time?

I thought so. So in fact he isn't banned at all and he's still a member. Ooooh, George, you naughty boy. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I'm so disillusioned by Ron and Fran over this, I've retaliated by upping my support to Silver.
Sunlight, and in this case laughter too, is the best medicine.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I have a firm belief that everyone is entitled to redemption....even G-Man.

In this case, though, I'd agree with most who have posted here that he blew that chance.

Perhaps this is not the forum for his contributions.

Wishing you the best of luck in your future ventures, George...sincerely.

Cheers!

Doug

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
George what 40 did you buy?

Hi Dave

I don't think George has bought, or has any intention of buying a 40.

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting him at the All Ford show day a while back and spent considerable time showing and explaining everything to him that he wanted to know.

He obviously took no notice of my advice and from what I could understand from him he had no mechanical skills or knowledge and minimal funds.

Definitely not a good start for one intending to build a 40.

As you know a 40 is not lego and requires a degree of skill, knowledge, and fabrication to be able to complete to any reasonable standard as well as negotiating the rego hurdles.

Some people should get on with their lives and leave other good people to get on with their's.

Trolls have no place on this forum.

Dimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back