Terror in London.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Jim, the people who hacked the soldier to death WERE carrying at least one gun- a handgun, according to reports here.

It's too bad they don't have the death penalty in Britain. Maybe they can make an exception for these fuckers, who only deserve the death penalty because there isn't anything worse.

Ron Earp

Admin
It's too bad they don't have the death penalty in Britain. Maybe they can make an exception for these fuckers, who only deserve the death penalty because there isn't anything worse.

That should have been ordered, served, and executed by the first officer on the scene. If I'm a LEO arriving on that scene, with one bloody body on the ground and a suspect wielding bloody weapons, I'll not stop shooting until the suspect is deceased.

Airing such opinions in public is likely to hurt my future chances of becoming an LEO, but at 44 years old that probably isn't a career I'll be switching to.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
This whole affair is desperate.
The fundamentalist converts are now walking the walk.
MI5 knew about them, but decided to do nothing.
Maybe now they will be targeted when they start talking the talk.
The news this evening is that one of these arseholes was filmed by the BBC as one
of Anjam Chowdrys supporters.
If you think this problem is just an English one , its going to come to a street near you soon.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Fair enough then Keith,I couldnt imagine them not reacting if they had visual.

This video says it all. the same thing is happening in OZ.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aAH6k7e38"]The islamic infiltration of the United Kingdom - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
First Police responders - 9 minutes after first 999 call. SO19 (armed police) 10 mins after 1st gun present report. Less than 200 yards away there were two soldiers on duty at the barracks carrying loaded LA85A2's. They could have done the job a lot quicker if they'd been allowed to.

On the bright side - the Help for Heroes charity website (helpforheroes.org.uk) is currently unavailable due to a huge response from the UK public buying Help for Heroes T Shirts and thus donating to the charity (the murdered soldier was wearing one)

That is something everyone can do. It took me 5 hours, but I've got mine on it's way. Best way to show solidarity ever.

I ordered mine Keith, took no time at all sometimes it pays to be this side of the pond.:thumbsup:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Fair enough then Keith,I couldnt imagine them not reacting if they had visual.

This video says it all. the same thing is happening in OZ.

The islamic infiltration of the United Kingdom - YouTube

The above vid illustrates what begins to happen when the Muslim population of non Muslim country reaches something over 2% of the host country's population. As their population percentage INCREASES they escalate their demands on the 'host' country's people/govt until they've effectually taken it over.

I just picked the site below at random. There are any number of them that you can choose from which outline exactly how the Muslim 'takeover program' works relative their population percentage:

Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size | Heaven Awaits

Why any country allows them entry in light of the above is totally beyond me. (And you "tolerant", "enlightened", "p.c." types can just STOW your canned speeches about how "bigoted" and "intolerant" I am for DARING to say what I just said, blah, blah, blah.)

Thank you for posting that video Pete, even though, after just finishing my lunch, I feel genuinely sick to the stomach :(

Jane and I are seriously considering leaving the UK as we grow ever nearer to retirement age, this just strengthens that resolve. I only hope that this plague hasn't spread across the entire western world and that we will be able to find a peaceful, democratic and truly tolerant society somewhere. Suggested locations are welcomed.

Canada is high on our list at the moment, particularly Vancouver Island and a nice little boat to go exploring.

Peace

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Good lord. Not only are you a bigot, you revel in it.

Hey look! Christian Fundamentalists taking over my country!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOcAOJrajU]Christian Fundamentalist Protesters at the Global Atheist Convention 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

It's not any particular religion that is the problem, its the extremism in ANY religion. Until you learn that, yes, you are a bigot.

America is better than you Larry. Remember that.

The above vid illustrates what begins to happen when the Muslim population of non Muslim country reaches something over 2% of the host country's population. As their population percentage INCREASES they escalate their demands on the 'host' country's people/govt until they've effectually taken it over.

I just picked the site below at random. There are any number of them that you can choose from which outline exactly how the Muslim 'takeover program' works relative their population percentage:

Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size | Heaven Awaits

Why any country allows them entry in light of the above is totally beyond me. (And you "tolerant", "enlightened", "p.c." types can just STOW your canned speeches about how "bigoted" and "intolerant" I am for DARING to say what I just said, blah, blah, blah.)

Jeff, how could you make such an argument?

Remember that group of nuns that murdered a guy in broad daylight?
Oh wait, that never happened.

I do agree with Jeff here, that any and all extremists are rotten and I bow to none, favour none and do not single any one out.

Perhaps the world has always been this way since mankind arrived on the scene (lets not argue over the method of our arrival) and it is only in the last 20 years that things 'seem' to be so bad, mainly due to the ability for all these A Holes to market their evil messages across many forms of media? In a way, I hope so, simply because if that is the case, then at least we seem to have endured quite well. If not and this crap is genuinely on the increase, then , so long and thanks for all fish.................

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Christian Fundamentalist Protesters at the Global Atheist Convention 2012 - YouTube

It's not any particular religion that is the problem, its the extremism in ANY religion. Until you learn that, yes, you are a bigot.

America is better than you Larry. Remember that.

That video shows "extremist" Christians trying to "take over (your) country"??? Seriously?!?! You've made some pretty lame statements before, sir, but that one is just ridiculous...and your own vid proves it.

(BTW, I had a 'bet' of sorts with another Forum member that both you and Jim would be posting a "bigot" song-and-dance in reply to my above post. So far I'm only 50% right. Come on, Jim - chime in. You know you want to! ;) Oh, and BTW, everything I mentioned in the post [which you claim proves I'm a bigot] is fact that can be verified by anyone who chooses to do so. )

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
If you think this problem is just an English one , its going to come to a street near you soon.

It already has. As "Mr. Rogers" would put it: Can you say "Boston Marathon"? Can you say "Fort Hood"?

I know you can say "Twin Towers", but, that was in a class all its own.

(There have been other incidents dating as far back as 1972 as I recall. [That one was in N.Y. Ten members of a mosque phoned in a false alarm and then ambushed responding LEOs. They killed one.])

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Even today the elders in the mosque in Woolwich said these two Nigerian Islamic fundamentalists were not well known. The Sky reporter on the 1700 news found that to be blatantly untrue and these two were well known in the Woolwich /Dulwich area.
That they expect to be believed is quite sad.

Jeff, Very poor comparison, fundamentalists, yes, violent, no. I didn't hear any "American police go to hell" chants in your video or Protestant Law signs. If someone wants to live in a country, why does the country have to conform to them? If you were to go to any Muslim country and walk down the street spouting your beliefs, you would disappear in no time at all.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff, Very poor comparison, fundamentalists, yes, violent, no. I didn't hear any "American police go to hell" chants in your video or Protestant Law signs. If someone wants to live in a country, why does the country have to conform to them? If you were to go to any Muslim country and walk down the street spouting your beliefs, you would disappear in no time at all.

"Bigot"!!! :lol:

Pat

Supporter

Remember that.

Wow, from the guy that mocks forum church goers for believing in "The Old Guy With the White Beard who thinks like you"...

Guys, a young soldier is dead, a victim of Jihadist hatred. Maybe you need to just leave it there. Projection to other groups, American Christians or whoever simply puts your own biased anger on display and you look foolish.

Thoughts and prayers for the family and especially the child of Lee Rigby.

Back