Mike in Bucks County, PA

Looking forward to joining this great group of builders, owners and enthusiasts. I hope to kick off a build thread for GT-R #16 in the coming months. Beyond excited to start my first build. Couldn’t be happier with the GT-R package or doing business with Fran @ RCR, both are top notch.

Building it primarily a street car with a few track days thrown in throughout the year.

Fiberglass body (yellow) /w CF interior tub
Coyote (9.5:1) with Kenne Bell SC
BBK shorty headers
Graziano (V8 gearing)
Forgestar CF5 - 19” & 20” in gunmetal
PSS 285/35R19 & 345/30R20
Optional front lift kit, adj. pedal plate, RCR flywheel, inner fenders, etc.

Wheels are still turning on fueling setup, what needs to be fab’ed for SC inlet, and paint scheme.

Thats the plan …at least until I see what goodies Dean & Allan have in store for their builds.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Building it primarily a street car with a few track days thrown in throughout the year.

Fiberglass body (yellow) /w CF interior tub
Coyote (9.5:1) with Kenne Bell SC
BBK shorty headers
Graziano (V8 gearing)
Forgestar CF5 - 19” & 20” in gunmetal
PSS 285/35R19 & 345/30R20
Optional front lift kit, adj. pedal plate, RCR flywheel, inner fenders, etc.

Wheels are still turning on fueling setup, what needs to be fab’ed for SC inlet, and paint scheme.

Thats the plan …at least until I see what goodies Dean & Allan have in store for their builds.

Sounds like a fun project! It is cool that we will have THREE of them in a fairly small area.

Ron

Looking forward to meeting up with some local owners & enthusiasts. My garage door will always be open to guests once the build starts. From the forums I’ve seen owners in Fl, IL, OR, CT, MI and 2 in Sweden, still leaves several unaccounted for. I’ve started an Owners Map if any GT-R owners would like to be added just shoot me a PM with city, state and order #.

Hi Mike. I am a fourth local owner of a gt40 project. I am located in Keyser, WV close to Cumberland, Md. My project is going very slow but moving forward.

Back