New R.C.R Shop address......

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have almost finished the move to the new Larger RCR,
CNC manufacturing /assembly and showroom facility....

This is just an FYI for anyone that sends us correspondence or plans on making a trip to see us, the new shop is only a couple of miles from the previous shop but is in a new City
Unfortunately we will be issued a new phone numbers ...not received as yet....
The new address is

Race Car Replicas
37575 Groesbeck Highway
Clinton Township,
Michigan 48036

Thanks

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Dont know ...I was tied up with builders and electricians at the new shop....

Some of the guys were working at the old shop....so I will check tomorrow...
I know my voicemail was full by midafternoon....no chance to answer everyone yet.....

I am officially knackered....we moved house last month too.....I must be bloody mad.

Congratulations, Fran! Once the challenges and drain of the moves wears off you will be much happier in your new digs.

Now, get back to work on all those RCR40s that are ahead of mine!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Dang - I hope this new shop is easier to find than the old shop!!! :)

Of course now I know how to get there so picking up the next car will be a piece of cake!

Congratulations on the move-in...

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Chaps...Randy , the showroom is on the main street with a HUGE ass sign so even a blind guy can see us now.....We put the Yellow P4 Coupe in the window tonight , along with both of the Superlites...My Linden Green RCR40 will also be done soon ...so we will have some more fun stuff for customers to play with....I could see people slowing down to have a look at the P4 .....pretty cool

Last edited:

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Ahhh...That explains it...Sent you a couple emails and just wasn't sure if they hit a black hole or what. :)

Congrats on the new shop...share some pics. Oh, and more MKIV pics. :D

Ron McCall

Supporter
Congrats Fran!!!!! You deserve all the success you can handle!! That's what you get for offering such a kick ass product!!!!

BruceB

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Supporter
Fran

The saying "Anything for a quiet life" definitely does not apply to you at the moment, and by the way you are stark raving mad but you still produce some fabulous products.

Long may it continue and I wish you luck in your new surroundings!

:pepper:

I'm soo happy for you Fran. Congrats on the new shop. I guess that's where I will be showing up one day soon to order and pick up my new RCR.

Hi Fran - Congrats with your success and new shop. I am looking forward to the day I place my RCR 40 order with you. BTW - I have read many great post about your replica's and it has been very encouraging indeed.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks guys ...much appreciated.

Mark,
I know its a royal pain...we just had to drop our old home phone number too...and we even stayed in the same town....???

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Congrats Fran!!! I remember when the shop I work at moved to our MUCH larger location. Man what a difference!!! We started out in a small building behind the owner's house, it was maybe 2,500 sq ft. Our new shop is about 7,800 sq ft. HUGE difference!! Anyway, big congrats and I know business will be booming for you. I've already got a couple of my customers really interested in your Superlite cars!!

Laters,

Brian

We need new pictures. I remember the old shop. It's hard to imagine putting out so many cars in such a tiny place.

Congrats on many fronts - growing the business, making our dreams come true, and making a fabulous product.

Cheers mate
Bill

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Fran!
Shop looks great and is much easier to access with the street frontage.
The added room should make life easier for sure... well in the long run once over the moving hump anyway.... :D

Back