Lost a good friend..Joe Tavani

Joe Tavani passed away on Thursday from a rare form of Meningitis.
He got mildly sick on Tuesday and was gone on Thursday.
Quite a few UK guys had chance to deal with Joe ...or Joe T on here and Pistonheads.
He was passionate about cars and was very involved with bringing Costin back , he had the last model that Frank Costin designed and was making recreations of it.
He was a rep.for me in the UK and had an RCRT70 ...but most of all he was my mate, and a real gentleman, he really got this whole industry and we would BS for hours about many of us loons involved...

R.I.P. Joe.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sorry to hear of your friend's passing, Fran. Good memories will last, though!

Doug

It's tough to lose a good friend and my condolences to you and his family. I too have lost someone, my mother died Thursday night. She had a full enriched life and it was her time. She passed on with family members at her side and left me with great memories.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Doc,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, you will be in our thoughts.

Fran, very sorry about your loss, it sounds like someone I would have liked to meet.

Jim & Frances

Dear Fran,

my condolences as well. I knew Joe, because i had purchased some parts from him.
It has bee a very pleasant way to deal with him.
RIP Joe.

Dear Doc, my condolences are going to you also

TOM

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
My sincere condolences to Joe's family and to you Fran, so sad to lose someone through meningitis.
Doc, my sincere condolences also to you and your family, as I know how it feels to lose your Mom.

Dave

Last edited:
Back