When THEY Run Everything.

Tom,

In a discussion about voting requirements you post ID reqirements from random states, including California. Anyone looking at your post would think those show required ID for voting.

But no they are not that at all.

You neglected to tell us that these are not VOTING ID REQUIREMENTS!

Tom, you post lies, distortions and misleading information...........................

Its people like you that have destroyed the Republican Party. Virtually every thinking person is aware that any statement or facts presented by a Consevative is suspect.

You have just confirmed that.

Tom, I enjoy a good debate, but life is too short to talk to you!

Good Day!

This is the heading of the post, once again you didn't read! And nothing I've posted is misleading or a lie, unlike your posts.

Jim, These are ID reqirements from random states, including California for guess what?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Once had a chidhood gang of buddies. We would have a wonderful time exploring the mountains above our houses, playing war games, having rock fights, even had a fairly large pond to fish in and catch frogs when they grew out of being tadpoles and came on shore by the hundreds. The neighborhood would echo with the croaking of frogs months later. Then one day, Joey's Mom made Joey bring along his big brother who was "awkward" and didn't have any friends of his own. Well, eventually the old gang broke up because it always had to be Joey's brother's rules, and Joey's brother's subject of discussion, etc. sigh. :~(

How's your brother named Joey doing?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
But Jeff,

I find it incredably interesting to see just how quickly these pro 2nd Amendment folks abandon their sacred Constitutional Rights when it suits them?

Who cares about the 15th Amendment, we have elections to steal!

Like I said, I think both of the arguments for and against Voter IDs are weak, and a waste of time, although the right wing nut jobs have the added downside of being disingenuous as their goal truly is disenfranchisement (they even admit it occasionally), even though Voter ID will do little to affect actual turnout.

Putting my objective hat aside, I do agree that it's funny white conservative gun toting guys demand that black folks and brown folks and poor folks register and get a picture ID to vote, but freak out at the idea of background checks and registration for their bangsticks.

Weird.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...although the right wing nut jobs (aaah, yes...the prerequisite name calling) have the added downside of being disingenuous as their goal truly is disenfranchisement (they even admit it occasionally), even though Voter ID will do little to affect actual turnout.

How will anyone be "disenfranchised" - except illegals, felons, and frauds? And the downside to kicking THEM from the polls IS...???

...I do agree that it's funny white conservative gun toting guys demand that black folks and brown folks and poor folks register and get a picture ID to vote...

The photo I.D. would apply to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y...including the "white conservative gun toting guys...", would it not? So much for the 'RACIST/BIGOT/HATERS' song and dance.

^^^I'd say so.^^^

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Jeff it is wierd.

You are right about this voter thing, voter ID will have little real effect, but I wouldn't have told them:)

The quickest way to get people to want to do something is to use devious methods to try and keep them from doing it.

They cut back early voting, limit the number of polling places, require ID................

It was one of the greatest "get out the vote" programs the Democrates have ever seen.

There is a reason why they are called "the stupid party", this just proved it one more time.

We saw hundreds of thousands of folks who in the past would not have voted, standing in the cold and rain, long after the polls should have closed. It was incredable!

The Conservatives boldly told us Romney would win in a landslide, they told us they would take back the Senate, they told us they would have a veto proof House...............

Their plan was perfect, except for the winning part!

Romney lost in a landslide, they also lost Senate seats and far from gaining in the House they lost!!!!!!

The best part is they appear to have learned nothing! They continue to alienate Women, Minorities and the poor. Additionally as we can see they will keep up this wonderful make it hard to vote scheme!

I think the best way to get them to contine this voter ID debacal is to pretend we are trying to stop them:)

I cant wait for the next election cycle!

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Of course photo ID won't work, crickey you even get dead people voting over there. And all the teenagers forge their ID so they can get into bars, so why not forge your ID to vote? No the system as it is can't be improved, it elected the people's choice for President, the economy is fine, the dollar is strong, and pigs can fly.
How dare you right wing capitalist, gun toting old white farts even suggest that the voting system might be improved. What is wrong with you?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Right now, here in the 'States, I'd be happy just to see people show a picture I.D. (driver's license, passport - any 'official' I.D.) before they could vote. But, noooooooooo! According to the Democrats, requiring that would "create undue hardship" on minorities and 'the poor'! They'd be "disenfranchised"! What an absolute crock.

Damn, I hate to agree, but in TX the state will provide everyone a photo ID even if they don't have a drivers' license....like you, Larry, I want to be sure that the person who says they are "John Doe" or "Juan Diaz" really are who they say they are.

...now, what they provide to the state of TX to prove that they really are who they want the ID card to say they are, I don't know....:shocked:

...but, yeah....when the proof is free, it's hard to make a case that it would prohibit legitimate voters from voting....it's not a poll tax!

Cheers!

Doug

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
How will anyone be "disenfranchised" - except illegals, felons, and frauds? And the downside to kicking THEM from the polls IS...???

The photo I.D. would apply to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y...including the "white conservative gun toting guys...", would it not? So much for the 'RACIST/BIGOT/HATERS' song and dance.

^^^I'd say so.^^^

In the Intergalactic Federation, 60% of the tribe of Purple Flying Mugwumps do not have electro-stasis cards. Many do not because they don't like the and fear the majority tribe of Red Headed Lonesome Bobians.

Red Headed Lonesome Bobians on the other hand run the government and have no problems with electro stasis cards, and over 95% of the RHLBs have the cards.

The government of the Intergalactic Federation then decrees that in order to use public restrooms, you must have an electro-stasis card.

Who is burdened the most by this new "tribe neutral" law?

Maybe we should reconsider if you should be allowed to vote Larry....lol...

Doug! I love you man.

Damn, I hate to agree, but in TX the state will provide everyone a photo ID even if they don't have a drivers' license....like you, Larry, I want to be sure that the person who says they are "John Doe" or "Juan Diaz" really are who they say they are.

...now, what they provide to the state of TX to prove that they really are who they want the ID card to say they are, I don't know....:shocked:

...but, yeah....when the proof is free, it's hard to make a case that it would prohibit legitimate voters from voting....it's not a poll tax!

Cheers!

Doug

If only. First thing we do is audit the entire government!!!!!!!!

In the Intergalactic Federation, 60% of the tribe of Purple Flying Mugwumps do not have electro-stasis cards. Many do not because they don't like the and fear the majority tribe of Red Headed Lonesome Bobians.

Red Headed Lonesome Bobians on the other hand run the government and have no problems with electro stasis cards, and over 95% of the RHLBs have the cards.

The government of the Intergalactic Federation then decrees that in order to use public restrooms, you must have an electro-stasis card.

Who is burdened the most by this new "tribe neutral" law?

Maybe we should reconsider if you should be allowed to vote Larry....lol...

Here in Chicago they just passed a $25 tax on gun purchases. Now that we can tax things that are protected by the constitution, i suggest we tax Jeff and Jim every time they open their big flappers!

Back