2010 Ultimate Track Car Challenge by GRM

Ron Earp

Admin
Jeff and I want to enter the T70 Spyder in the GRM Ultimate Track Car Challenge. However, the event is by invitation and that invitation is determined in part by the popularity of the car in a voting contest on Car Domain. The UTCC cars are shown here:

http://www.cardomain.com/MakeModel/all/all/27

Do a brother a favor and give us a good rating so we can get selected for the contest. I think Jeff and I have the skills to put that car on the podium for the challenge and will give us a great opportunity to further test the car for the 13 hour enduro.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks, much appreciated. Any other East Coasters with a track car should think about coming on out to the event. We ran it last year and it was quite fun.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I gave you 2 fives, too, Ron.

Good luck!

Doug

Ron

Can I suggest in order for you to gain a greater audience on this site and therefore more votes for the car, you change the thread title from 'Re: 2010 Ultimate Track Car Challenge by GRM' to 'Free GT40 jackets, t-shirts, and caps.'

It'll draw them in like moths to a flame:thumbsup:

Cam

Auckland, NZ

Ron Earp

Admin
Guys want to throw anymore votes our way it'd be appreciated. We had the top spot for a bit but in second now. Now sure if we're in or not. Apparently some competitors have received notification of acceptance and we've not heard a word.

Thanks,
R

Back